Reviews for Love Comes Last
Guest chapter 21 . 6/16/2014
Ok, seriously, this story has less and less sense. They didin't have sex for 5 years of marriage but they did other things... That's just... I have no words...
The worst part is, this story is good written, the plot is engaging enough, but the characters, their personalieties have no sense at all, their decisions have no sense at all. I'm really sorry for my words. I reallly would love to love this story.
It's not bad I guess. I will check your other stories. Mayby I will like them better. I like your writing so it shouldn't be hard to find a story with just a different plot.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/16/2014
If this is how love looks like then I will say thank you but no. 5 years without any closenness, without sex and communication? Yeah... love...
Guest chapter 16 . 6/15/2014
5 years of mariage? And no sex? Even if it was arrange marriage if they loved each other they would try to work it out long time ago. I don't believe they love each other.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/15/2014
This has no sense. He kissed Victoria because her husband come back from war? Not only he cheated but he decided to be a home wrecker? And to desrespect a soldier? Who fights for his safety? What type of asshole is he?
Guest chapter 14 . 6/15/2014
Sure he loves her... that's why he hooked up with another woman... it just happened... long nights... Fuck you Edward.
asha chapter 24 . 6/15/2014
You're a very strong woman. At first i wasn't sure about the srory but it wrapped up very nicely in the end. Im so sorry that you've been going through a very tough time but I'm glad that you've pulled through. I can only imagine how tough it's been for you. Good luck with your future and I'll definitely be sticking around to read all your stories.
asha chapter 22 . 6/15/2014
Omg. Im so sorry my dear.. Hope you're all okay now. You must've been going through so much.
asha chapter 18 . 6/15/2014
Im sorry i just hate how they got back together so easily. You're a very talented author. I just wished that you'd slow this part a little bit. It was like it was goin at 30mph and then suddenly it took a turn and jumped at 110mph.
ash chapter 15 . 6/15/2014
Ughhhh i feel like shaking bella and asking her to slap/punch/kick edwar. He does not deserve her at all. I hope that she makes him suffer accepting him back
rclaurel chapter 14 . 6/13/2014
I wouldn't grant him a divorce, I would make him suffer, he could have had the decency to wait till they divorced..
rclaurel chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
So would he be ok if she went out and screwed someone so she wouldn't be a virgin when they married, I think he would be pissed...so he is aloud to screw other women but she cant
Melany333 chapter 24 . 6/12/2014
loved it
maphie chapter 23 . 5/14/2014
I love this story even the second time around!
maphie chapter 12 . 5/13/2014
Bella is so naive. Young and in love and making the worst choices. Sigh.
Just Sus chapter 24 . 5/3/2014
Thank you for this story! It certainly had its ups and definitely had its downs, but it was a story well told.
I see that you don't have any other stories on your page. I'm sorry to see that, but understand that you went through some very harde times during the telling of this sorry.

I loved this Bella all the way through...Edward, not so much, but he finally got it right!

Thanks, hon! I hope life is treating you kindly! You deserve it...

xoxoSus