Reviews for Love Comes Last
gracieblu chapter 24 . 11/6/2014
Just finished this wonderful story. I stumbled upon it quite by accident and could not stop reading until I finished it. It was heartfelt and beautifully written. I found myself caught up in the story and the struggle they had to come to grips with a love they could not deny. Thank you for this story. It has become one of my top ten favorite stories of all time.
debslmac chapter 24 . 10/27/2014
Loved this story:)
sami69 chapter 24 . 10/13/2014
Wow what an heartfelt story. Such emotion was pouring out of the pages. Thank you for your wonderful written work
annaharding chapter 24 . 10/12/2014
Loved this story! I have spent the day reading it through from start to finish.
So glad they got their heads out of their butts and revealed their love to each other! It would have been a tragedy (albeit a good angsty piece of fiction) if they had really separated.
And I am so glad you wrote this as an ending. I know nothing is definite except death and taxes, but I much prefer a happy wedding to a sad funeral when I'm reading. My life - and yours, and others - have enough sadness in them. Let's stay happy!
Thanx for sharing.
Andromeda8V chapter 24 . 9/11/2014
Loved it! Thank you!
tululah chapter 24 . 8/30/2014
Just found this. Thanks for a lovely, well written story.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/16/2014
Good story i lovr it
Guest chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
Lame so disappointing
Lililovingreading chapter 24 . 6/16/2014
I just discovered this story 2 days ago and I have to say this is without a doubt one of the best fanfictions I've ever read! You are a great writer and I just want to say how much respect I have for your strength to keep thinking of your readers when you went through such a hard time.
I was very shocked and sad to hear about all the losses you've been through and just wanted to give my sincere condolences and I wish you well
Guest chapter 21 . 6/16/2014
Ok, seriously, this story has less and less sense. They didin't have sex for 5 years of marriage but they did other things... That's just... I have no words...
The worst part is, this story is good written, the plot is engaging enough, but the characters, their personalieties have no sense at all, their decisions have no sense at all. I'm really sorry for my words. I reallly would love to love this story.
It's not bad I guess. I will check your other stories. Mayby I will like them better. I like your writing so it shouldn't be hard to find a story with just a different plot.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/16/2014
If this is how love looks like then I will say thank you but no. 5 years without any closenness, without sex and communication? Yeah... love...
Guest chapter 16 . 6/15/2014
5 years of mariage? And no sex? Even if it was arrange marriage if they loved each other they would try to work it out long time ago. I don't believe they love each other.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/15/2014
This has no sense. He kissed Victoria because her husband come back from war? Not only he cheated but he decided to be a home wrecker? And to desrespect a soldier? Who fights for his safety? What type of asshole is he?
Guest chapter 14 . 6/15/2014
Sure he loves her... that's why he hooked up with another woman... it just happened... long nights... Fuck you Edward.
asha chapter 24 . 6/15/2014
You're a very strong woman. At first i wasn't sure about the srory but it wrapped up very nicely in the end. Im so sorry that you've been going through a very tough time but I'm glad that you've pulled through. I can only imagine how tough it's been for you. Good luck with your future and I'll definitely be sticking around to read all your stories.
1,436 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »