Reviews for Love Comes Last
BellaTesoro chapter 14 . 2/26/2014
I hated how Edward can be so loving toward Bella, he seems to of course be confused what with this ridiculous
arrangement but he like I said, on one hand had been so careful not to hurt Bella given the arrangement but he
caved and just went with his man bits out in the open at that. He's an idiot for chancing this at this late stage. All
Bella's sacrifice could have gone down the tubes. I'm so mad a him. (oh I get that Bella is also an idiot but she's
doing it out of misguided love. Not greed or revenge like Edward is toward his dad.
BellaTesoro chapter 13 . 2/26/2014
That was a beautiful wedding. Bella got to experience what it would have truly felt like to have been united
into a loving union. It felt so real. Edward must truly just appreciate how good Bella is to him to have given her
all she deserved of this day. Yet just when I thought he was falling for her too, he goes and whispers he hopes
it's enough. I can't figure Edward out.
twicrazreader chapter 24 . 2/26/2014
This is one of the best fic I have ever read!
I am so sorry for your two lost in your life, but thank you for sharing this with us.
twicrazreader chapter 21 . 2/26/2014
You had me in tears for this one!
twicrazreader chapter 19 . 2/26/2014
Going see the house!
twicrazreader chapter 18 . 2/26/2014
It was five years worth of perfect!
twicrazreader chapter 17 . 2/25/2014
What a great guy!
This is a great fic!
I will rec it on Twitter. Do you use Twitter?
BellaTesoro chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
Why would Carlisle just give them a home of their own free and clear and pick it out ...? I now don't trust him. Especially has he was having a conversation with the doorman. I bet he has spies watching them, that's how he saw Bella with Jake.
Gee, Bella didn't even get to look at gowns to see what type she'd like? Why have all the Cullens take over everything even the gown? I get that Alice is the designer but you'd think Bella would have some input.
twicrazreader chapter 16 . 2/25/2014
Wow Edward learn so much but I hope he can convince her!
BellaTesoro chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
wow, sounds like Bella is being taken care of no matter which way the marriage goes. Carlisle
easily took back what Bella was uncomfortable with so maybe Edward isn't seeing his father
clearly. idk. We shall see if and why Carlisle is being so tough on his son.
twicrazreader chapter 15 . 2/25/2014
I think he was going to tell her that he loves her!
BellaTesoro chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
Does Edward know he's in love with Bella yet? Or maybe he really isn't yet? I just wonder who really is getting
duped here?
twicrazreader chapter 14 . 2/25/2014
Wow this is rough!
But I am so glued to it.
I am so glad I found this as a complete fic!
BellaTesoro chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
Bella is practically saying she'd give him her virginity even though she knows he doesn't really want her THAT way
but she wants to just offer herself up to him because she knows he can't go without sex for five years? Humm, she
really is being much too selfless if she thinks she could do that without getting hurt. And Edward should just say
that he's attracted to her but he's holding back so not to take the most important part of her without love being
involved. What a mess.