Reviews for Love Comes Last
lemonangeljuice chapter 24 . 1/3
Thank you for the wedding versus a funeral. I am still sitting here with tears in my eyes though! Your Edward & Bella are a special pair. Thank you!
Tashakcooks chapter 24 . 10/23/2015
This was so amazing!

I know you might not see this years later, but thank you for sharing this when going through such a trying time. I can't believe you were able to finish when going through such heartbreak. You're are incredibly strong!
Tashakcooks chapter 13 . 10/23/2015
"In the memory of her father, Charlie, and her mother, Renee, I do." Cue my tears. *sinff*
gracieva chapter 14 . 10/10/2015
i kinda expected this but..this freaking hurts!
ellekat08 chapter 24 . 8/17/2015
I know you probably won't read this because it's 2015 and I am reading your fic just know, but anyway I wanted to say thank you for sharing this with us it was beautiful I enjoyed it very much and I hope that you are in a good place in your life after all that you went through God bless you.
boopgirl chapter 24 . 7/24/2015
Loved it.
la-geologia chapter 24 . 6/13/2015
This story totally sucked me in! Once I started reading I just couldn't stop. It was great. Thank you so much for sharing. I really enjoyed it! :)
dazzleglo chapter 24 . 6/5/2015
This was a kick ass story and there were many times I was crying. I loved it.
dazzleglo chapter 4 . 6/4/2015
He is so evil.
dazzleglo chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
Carlisle is a bastard. Love drunk Bella.
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Like this story already.
jk chapter 18 . 5/20/2015
I don't think this is how it should have went. They should have got down to it and Edwards teeny tiny and bad in the sack...oh that would have been fuckin awesome! I HATE man whores and I haven't wanted Edward with bella since I found out in the first several chapters what he is...the whole new woman every night *like that would really happen in forks anyway but whatever* then you use people from twilight...Irina but change how she looks and then Tanya...ewwwwww anyway
jk chapter 14 . 5/20/2015
honorable my ass! hes such a huge piece of shit, he'll fuck everyone but bella...fucking douche bag...I HATE THAT BELLA STILL WANTS HIM! HATE IT
jk chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
lets all cry for poor Edward he just wants to help people and be a whore...that's it
how can bella still like him? if shes known him a year and hes with a different girl almost ever night...that like what hundreds of girls! in just a year..do yu know how fucking gross that is?
snoopylover60 chapter 23 . 5/3/2015
I really liked this story.

I am glad that Edward was not as big of a a-hole as I was afraid he was going to be :)

I followed if from a Facebook rec Cheatwards Spot.
1,471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »