Reviews for Love Comes Last
Lisa chapter 1 . 7/1/2021
I don't know yet but I feel bad for Bella cause she love Edward.
levityoflonging chapter 8 . 4/27/2021
Oh Bella, she's making such a mistake going through with this. And Edward is not right. He seems to be aware that she has some kind of feelings for him, he's playing with her heart. And refusing to have sex with her, followed by immediately going out and having sex with someone else is so crappy. Fake marriage or no, I wouldn't want to be "cheated" on. I hope he can keep it in his pants once they get married.
mariadisales chapter 24 . 4/25/2021
okay ... I get an inveterate drama so I MISS DRAMA but a beautiful and emotional story. very well done
Monnie Mcintosh chapter 24 . 3/25/2021
Beautiful story. Thank you
Scattycow chapter 5 . 12/10/2020
Why would Carlisle worry about a wife of Edward getting ahold of his company and life’s work, then sell it to someone who will also destroy his life’s work? This makes no sense.
Elle Whitecap chapter 24 . 10/1/2020
What a shame they lost 5 years because they were both too stubborn. Good story though, I really enjoyed it.
CharlotteCrandal chapter 9 . 8/5/2020
This is truly an original story, and I am loving it. Your writing style is easy to follow. I love it when the grammar and spelling are correct. The words you write are smooth and yet I feel the emotions in everyone. I'm looking forward to the wedding, but am aware of the suspense at the beginning of the story. I'm straining not to jump forward to make sure they make it past the five year mark. Thank you for it all!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/28/2020
Have the lace swept for bugs.
lazyncrazy chapter 24 . 7/17/2020
Thank you so much for the wonderful and heart warming experience.
lazyncrazy chapter 22 . 7/17/2020
I just know you are at a better place now, please take care of yourself.
lazyncrazy chapter 21 . 7/17/2020
It was good the brothers bonded over.
lazyncrazy chapter 19 . 7/17/2020
How is so rich, and so off the in the country won't they be lonely. Just a passing thought.
lazyncrazy chapter 17 . 7/16/2020
Finally,!
lazyncrazy chapter 16 . 7/16/2020
The next as well, again it amazes me how Edward can't see the love everyone says Bella oozes for him
lazyncrazy chapter 15 . 7/16/2020
A perfect reason for divorce,! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!
1,627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »