Reviews for Love Comes Last
lazyncrazy chapter 17 . 7/16/2020
Finally,!
lazyncrazy chapter 16 . 7/16/2020
The next as well, again it amazes me how Edward can't see the love everyone says Bella oozes for him
lazyncrazy chapter 15 . 7/16/2020
A perfect reason for divorce,! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!
lazyncrazy chapter 14 . 7/16/2020
Huufff... Feels good to see the end of this chapter, but I guess it's necessary and as alice says Bella needs to stop covering for Edward.
lazyncrazy chapter 13 . 7/16/2020
Just the description of the wedding had me all dizzy..
lazyncrazy chapter 12 . 7/16/2020
Just promise to always be my friend and be there in my life- do we not have all these instances in our life.
lazyncrazy chapter 11 . 7/16/2020
Did I say I understand Carlisle, I take it back.
I don't anymore.
lazyncrazy chapter 10 . 7/16/2020
I am certain if Cullen's are old money or Carlisle built up the empire himself from scratch.
As devious you are trying to show Carlisle, I guilty to acknowledge he has his point clear.
It's the family company which stays out of harm.
lazyncrazy chapter 8 . 7/16/2020
Then Cinderella did turn into pumpkin - that line was so very hitting. It made me feel for Bella.
lazyncrazy chapter 7 . 7/16/2020
Oo man...they are cute and adorable.
I wish they would have considered to really give this agreement a real chance. Try it out, if not working leave it.
lazyncrazy chapter 6 . 7/16/2020
"We will have the most ambical divorce in the history" I really want to laugh at the shear stupidity of this statement. Are they really that delusional.
lazyncrazy chapter 5 . 7/16/2020
Noooo! I know I am being weird here ... But they shouldn't. It would have been alright if even Bella didn't have romantic feelings for him, but she dose.
Take that back Edward pz.
lazyncrazy chapter 4 . 7/16/2020
Damm! I am really not sure how I feel about Carlisle.
lazyncrazy chapter 3 . 7/16/2020
She is soo young, thinking it's good to sacrifice and not knowing what it will cost her.
I hope Edward understands her innocence and rejects the offer.
lazyncrazy chapter 2 . 7/15/2020
It's a rarity where I read the child is living with the parents after completing college, this is actually familiar.
Do kids in US literally step out as soon as they finish schooling?
1,630 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »