Reviews for Love Comes Last
Guest chapter 18 . 5/3/2015
The hype did not live up to the hype 5 years so Edward to stick it in and 3 mins later it's over poor Bella and 5 years of no sex really after he had sex every day with a lot of women I just don't believe it that story line is so lame I just don't believe how disappointing for the characters and the readers I feel like not finishing the story and just stoping here in the most disappointing SEX EVER!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/2/2015
Cue Bella keeping herself true to him 'til he comes to his senses, all the while fucking his 'brilliant researcher' cos that's really fair!
He always gets to have his fun while she is far too much in love with him to want anyone else.
So all the time he has been 'collapsing at his office', he's actually been 'collapsing on Victoria'?
Really tells us how he feels about Bella, doesn't it.
wardlyman chapter 18 . 3/14/2015
Despite Edward transgressions if Bella had been like him and did what he did during the marriage, I think they would have divorced. Could they have eventually comeback together? Maybe but doubtly as Bella loses all the things that made Edward love her. But when I read reviews, I don't think others see that. I know people, women specifically, don't like a Bella who they believe was made for edward, but if she had been changed, I don't think they would have been together.
EAMC1992 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
this is my second time reading your story and i absotively posilutely love it
Guest chapter 21 . 11/16/2014
She'd be farther along than 32 weeks unless she found it 2 weeks before she was pregnant...
gracieblu chapter 24 . 11/6/2014
Just finished this wonderful story. I stumbled upon it quite by accident and could not stop reading until I finished it. It was heartfelt and beautifully written. I found myself caught up in the story and the struggle they had to come to grips with a love they could not deny. Thank you for this story. It has become one of my top ten favorite stories of all time.
debslmac chapter 24 . 10/27/2014
Loved this story:)
sami69 chapter 24 . 10/13/2014
Wow what an heartfelt story. Such emotion was pouring out of the pages. Thank you for your wonderful written work
annaharding chapter 24 . 10/12/2014
Loved this story! I have spent the day reading it through from start to finish.
So glad they got their heads out of their butts and revealed their love to each other! It would have been a tragedy (albeit a good angsty piece of fiction) if they had really separated.
And I am so glad you wrote this as an ending. I know nothing is definite except death and taxes, but I much prefer a happy wedding to a sad funeral when I'm reading. My life - and yours, and others - have enough sadness in them. Let's stay happy!
Thanx for sharing.
Andromeda8V chapter 24 . 9/11/2014
Loved it! Thank you!
tululah chapter 24 . 8/30/2014
Just found this. Thanks for a lovely, well written story.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/16/2014
Good story i lovr it
Guest chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
Lame so disappointing
Lililovingreading chapter 24 . 6/16/2014
I just discovered this story 2 days ago and I have to say this is without a doubt one of the best fanfictions I've ever read! You are a great writer and I just want to say how much respect I have for your strength to keep thinking of your readers when you went through such a hard time.
I was very shocked and sad to hear about all the losses you've been through and just wanted to give my sincere condolences and I wish you well
Guest chapter 21 . 6/16/2014
Ok, seriously, this story has less and less sense. They didin't have sex for 5 years of marriage but they did other things... That's just... I have no words...
The worst part is, this story is good written, the plot is engaging enough, but the characters, their personalieties have no sense at all, their decisions have no sense at all. I'm really sorry for my words. I reallly would love to love this story.
It's not bad I guess. I will check your other stories. Mayby I will like them better. I like your writing so it shouldn't be hard to find a story with just a different plot.
1,471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »