Reviews for Love Comes Last
Just Sus chapter 12 . 2/11/2019
It sounds to me like Edward is already planni g onleavingher in 5 years no matter what. Isn't he even going to give her, and their marriage a chance to be more?
Just Sus chapter 9 . 2/11/2019
I'm just so afraid for her...how badly he could hurt her! But, will he? Gawd, I hope not!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/18/2019
Honestly, bella comes off as really pathetic...its a great story and the writing is wonderful...i just dont like her character.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/17/2019
She aggreed to this now she is all I want sex...she shouldnt be doing this anyway...she loves him and he doesnt love her.
crazycats7 chapter 8 . 11/12/2018
Edward is just like Carlisle. I hate can't stand Tanya.
MsLiss chapter 24 . 8/30/2018
MsLiss chapter 14 . 8/29/2018
Why would he risk it?
Why does he get a free pass?
Dues Bella?
And she just hadn’t taken it up?
bearygirl chapter 24 . 8/22/2018
Really enjoyed reading this story, thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/1/2018
Though he was confessing, I believe it was still a cop out to make Bella admit to being in love first. But then, Edward was always weak.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/31/2018
I know this story has long been completed, but my main quibble with this chapter is including the whole prologue without editing.

The prologue was crafted well, but including the explanation of how their marriage was fake was unnecessary in this chapter.
mscunning chapter 24 . 7/22/2018
Thank you! Awesome story.
mscunning chapter 22 . 7/22/2018
I've been reading your fic for three consecutive days now and haven't reviewed yet. First, I am extremely grateful for sharing your story to us. It is well written it warms the heart and it's soul wrenching at the same time. I hope and pray that you are doing well, same to your mom. My mother in law is doing her chemotherapy now, her breast cancer relapse after 25 years. We can only pray for the best for our love ones and I am reaching out my prayers for you and your family. 3
twiclare chapter 16 . 7/18/2018
I'm loving reading this again!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/6/2018
That’s what people waited for I’m glad I didn’t read it when it was WIP cause lemme tell ya boring and yeahbit sucked sonbabd if that’s what Bella waited for 5yrs I hope she cheats with like Paul or Jared and they actually satisfy her (;
Guest chapter 17 . 4/6/2018
Fuck off really? Edward treats Bella like shit and what now she’s so desperate she’s just gonna open her legs wide and let Edward fuck her Bella is truly a dumb bitch
1,628 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »