Reviews for Love Comes Last
sujari6 chapter 11 . 10/24/2010
Carlisle has definitely got something wrong with him mentally. Bella's right. I don't know how Edward's restrained himself all these years. Great chapter. Update soon please.
vampiregurl chapter 10 . 10/20/2010
she knew her heart is going to get broken. why did she go through it? she's a masochist. i hope her sacrifice pays back someday.
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 10 . 10/17/2010
I can't believe Carlisle would pull something like that, even though i was expecting it. Update soon please. Great chapter
cheermom13 chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
i love this story. cant wait for the next chap
pmk kelly chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
Poor edward
ScrapNSign chapter 10 . 10/11/2010
Enjoyed this chapter, and Carlisle is out of line, but glad that Edward stood up for Bella...I just wish he would show an inkling of a hint that he'd like her as a wife...he's appalled by it, and it's so sad, but that's what makes the story work so far. Please update soon!
pmk kelly chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Just found this story today loved the 1st chapter
livvi84 chapter 10 . 10/10/2010
This is definitely my new favorite fanfic. I can't believe I didn't find this sooner! Having said that, (which is absolutely true, by the way) I just wanted to throw it out there that federal and state laws state that ante-nuptial (aka prenuptial) agreements can't include clauses about custody of future children. I don't know if that's something you might want to incorporate into your story or not. I've been practicing family law for a number of years now and would be more than happy to answer any questions if you have any.
wheather79 chapter 10 . 10/10/2010
Oh my God! Carlisle is pure evil! I guess I really shouldn't be surprised with everything he has done so far, but this is just insane! I really hope there is a happy ending in here for Bella and Edward. I worry that she is only going to end up completely heartbroken!
teambellaedward chapter 10 . 10/10/2010
sujari6 chapter 10 . 10/10/2010
Carlisle is a sneaky so-and-so. I still don't think Bella fully realises what she's getting into. Update soon please.
vampiregurl chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
they actually looked like they are in love. if i hadn't know the plans of course. hehehe. maybe someday they fall in love for real.
Mrs.EmmettCullen1526 chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
hey i really love your story.
teambellaedward chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
tazzded chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
I'm really enjoying your fic so far. I really loved the Prologue and can't wait to find out about B/E's more current relationship.
1,471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 .. Last Next »