Reviews for Love Comes Last
BendItEdward chapter 14 . 12/12/2010
I think I may have a permanent frown etched on my face after reading this, but I really do love this story and I like your decision to skip so far ahead, I don't think I could take many chapters of fake fluff
SkyBlueSw chapter 14 . 12/12/2010
Edward has been awful to Bella and I hope she finds someone else.
lilsstr chapter 14 . 12/12/2010
I know it's a fake marrage and all, but for him to even risk kissing Victoria in public is pretty stupid...it's almost like he's begging to be caught so he can end the deal sooner. I feel bad for Bella. She's in love with him, doing this for him and he's already found a tart on the side...someone he could possibly have a relationship with in the end...if he's not already having an ongoing affair with her, that part was kind of unclear. I think it would serve him right if Bella did walk out on him...she's going to be so crushed when this is over.

It will be interesting to see how we get to the love part between them especially when Edward says one thing to his sister and acts totally different away from them all. I'm not an angst lover so I think it's going to be hard for me to read the next few chapters (or however long the angst lasts) but I will try and hang in to see how it ends. Cause right now it's not looking good for either of them...especially since I have a feeling he's going to end their marrage with the We need to talk from the prologue.
Sassy Mami chapter 14 . 12/12/2010
I think Bella needs to tell Alice to shut the fuck up and mind her own business and not to interfere. This whole situation is hard enough for Bella and adding Aluce to the mix complicate things. I think Bella should move all her things to the spare room and start looking for apartments outside of town. She knows it's coming might as well prepare herself fir the bigger heartbreak. Maybe once Edward sees Bella start to stand up for herself he'll see what he would be missing. Update soon
lissM chapter 14 . 12/12/2010
omg edward is such a douche! I hope bella shows him what it is really like to being in a "business" marriage! Hopefully edward will get his head out of his ass and see whats in front of him...and i hope bella does the same when it comes to letting edward walk all over her! love the story soooo much! update soon!
wheather79 chapter 14 . 12/12/2010
Oh my God, you are killing me here! ;) I was expecting some angst, but sheesh! I can't believe Edward would be so stupid to do something like that in public! It would have served his cheating ass right if Carlisle had seen him... and with Victoria, of all people! UGH! I can't help but wonder if it was really just the one kiss or if has he been having an ongoing affair. I feel so badly for Bella! I'm still holding out for the HEA - I'm just not sure how on earth they are going to get there. Can't wait to see what happens next!
teambellaedward chapter 14 . 12/12/2010
sherryola chapter 14 . 12/12/2010
I was a little confused. Did edward have sex with Victoria or was the kissing scene the only thing so far? Not that it would make it easier for Bella if it was only kissing, but I'm trying to understand what happened and what edward was thinking. I loved alice in this chapter very much.
Ganina chapter 14 . 12/12/2010
oh no!

I was hoping for an Edward/Bella lemon in this chapter! I thought it was about time :(

Instead we get lotssss of angst. I wonder why Edward is such an asshole. Does he really feel nothing for Bella? It seems that way...I was impressed with bella's reaction though. In the previous chapters she seemed so in love with Edward. In this chapter she was a bit whatever...that was kind of inconsistent I think.

Anyhow this is still my fav fic even though it hurts *cries*
kammiya chapter 14 . 12/12/2010
this chap is the best! :)
sweetowl173 chapter 14 . 12/12/2010
I understand both but Alice is right. Sure thes have a "business agreement" but does he have to kiss the girl in public? He has no respect poor Bella
teacher1209 chapter 14 . 12/12/2010
Hmmm...I don't know if sorry that he got caught or genuinely sorry for what he did and how he hurt Bella. I understand the marriage is fake, at least each thinks the other believes that to be true but when Edward told Alice he'd die if he lost Bella I think that was the honest truth.

I'm hanging on, I know rough times are ahead but I'll stick with you. Since there was a huge time jump I assume Carlisle is going to die in one of the next few chapters, right? Hopefully it will be after Alices wedding. I have a feeling Edward & Bella's deception is discovered by Carlisle and that somehow plays in Edward telling Bella they need to talk in the prologue. Any idea how many more chapters till we get to the prologue?
sujari6 chapter 14 . 12/12/2010
I really think Bella should find somebody to have an affair with and then leave 's an idiot.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
Update soon please
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I love this story! Please update soon
1,627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 .. Last Next »