Reviews for Clinging
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 27 . 8/4
*is reading in 2017* lol.
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 14 . 8/3
Okay... IVAN IS A AFRAID?!
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 13 . 8/3
Oh I remember what happens next! Such a cute moment! Geez... been so long since I read this... a year and a half at most...
ShortyMcTorty chapter 1 . 5/14
"Unless... Oh hon hon hon..." I swear, I screamed so loud xD
ElfiieSu chapter 49 . 5/7
Love it !
InfinityZero1 chapter 3 . 4/30
Okay, I doubt you'll fix this because you already completed your story but the grammar Nazi in me couldn't be suppressed. Plus, you probably don't have accents on your keyboard. Just copy and paste if you do care.
LÀ PÈRE
"Pere" isn't a French word, "père" is.
"La" isn't a French word, "là" is. It means "there", "ici" means here. (Which you should use in the sentence.)
"S'il vous plaît" means please, keep in mind the accents, not "S'il vous plait"
"Excuse-moi, mes enfants" When referring to multiple people (which it is) it should be "Excusez-moi"
"Comme tu souffre" literally means "like you suffer" the correct way is "Comment tu souffre" meaning "how you suffer/how you are suffering". If you want "Why do you suffer?" It is "pourquoi est-ce que tu souffre?"
"Je ne peux pas respire" respirer is the second verb so it should be in the infinitive, written as "Je ne peux pas respirer."
"Bien sur" should be "Bien sûr", it means "of course"
I'm sorry for berating you about this. My French grades don't lie.
Mask of Brutality chapter 49 . 2/22
Such an amazing story, couldn't stop reading. Thank you for all the work you put into this!
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 39 . 2/1
My aunts name is Heidi, and she divorced from her husband years ago, though I have two cousins!
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 1 . 1/30
Lxyclyzufztiifo go oh g o it tho awesome!
L-013 chapter 49 . 12/18/2016
IM GOING TO PUNCH MY WALL OUT OF HAPPINESS! I seriously love you. It's been so long since I've found a good, heart wrenching, extremely well written, and FINISHED fanfiction. And this had my OTP as well...I'm going to cry tears of joy!
L-013 chapter 8 . 12/2/2016
The flame test has to be the best lab I've done in chemistry so far. PRETTY COLORS!
Stalirious chapter 49 . 11/17/2016
There are a select few stories that, if I could, I would favorite several times. This is one of them. Hell, after rereading this story I did try to favorite it only to see "Clinging is already on your favorites list". This is one of the, if not THE, best Rusame fanfictions I've ever read. That closing line actually made me feel warm in my heart. I swear, this could be a book. It's certainly as good as many popular ones today. You truly are an amazing writer. I'd love to see more from you in the future.
221bdeductions chapter 49 . 10/8/2016
Amazing story!
211bdeductions chapter 48 . 7/11/2016
I love this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Oh my! Thank you so much! This has to be the best RusAme fic I've read up till now (indeed, though I enjoyed "You and I will fall in love", I somehow relished in your work more!). The characterisation was very well done, and I loved to see how the characters evolved in the story. Speaking about the story, it was impressive: violence, fluff, drama, comedy, interesting back stories, present issues, all tied together to make a near-perfect AU!
However, being the dutiful critic I am, I shall make a few constructive remarks:
1. Sorry to be such a grammar nazi, especially since proportionaly speaking, there aren't this many mistakes, but I'd gladly beta your story in order to get rid of theses nasty little things (though I did not mind much during the story, it does not prevent one from enjoying your genius!)
2. Never, ever cut a lemon scene into parts in order to delve shortly on what the other characters are doing at the same moment! If you want to go down this path, jut do it in one go!
3. I know there were lots of issues to be covered and it has to take a lot of time for them to be resolved realistically, however I must admit that I was getting frustrated at the end... I think what bothered me was that I knew the story would soon be over, and having this much tension and drama 2 chapters before the curtain-close was...well, as I said, frustrating!

Other than these, I have nothing to say, except for: thank you again to have taken me to this feelstrip, it made my days more colourful! (And quite possibly ruined a week of work because of the temptation to just read it and to hell with the consequences...*sigh* procrastination, what a good friend you are -.-')
1,557 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »