Reviews for Clinging
AShipperWithNoLife chapter 4 . 4/17
Wow, why do some people in Ivan's life have to suck so much? Why must things be so heard for him?

At least he's finally being adopted by someone who will give him a better life.
AShipperWithNoLife chapter 3 . 4/17
Ha, Matthew has to scold his own father for even thinking of going anywhere near the kitchen! You know it's bad if you're cooking skills are so terrible, a little kid is telling you you're not allowed to even attempt it. XD
AShipperWithNoLife chapter 2 . 4/17
Alfred's past is so happy compared to Ivan's. Seeing the comparison is kinda sad, to be honest. It just shows how unfair the world truly is (not that Alfred doesn't deserve a good upbringing, but Ivan certainly didn't deserve one so crappy).
AShipperWithNoLife chapter 1 . 4/17
Ivan's father is disgusting. Good riddance!
Ivan makes me really sad, wanting to go home.
toast chapter 49 . 3/4
*reviews 8 years after fic is finished* kesesese
toast chapter 49 . 3/4
rip the usuk shipper in me xD
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 27 . 8/4/2017
*is reading in 2017* lol.
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 14 . 8/3/2017
Okay... IVAN IS A AFRAID?!
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 13 . 8/3/2017
Oh I remember what happens next! Such a cute moment! Geez... been so long since I read this... a year and a half at most...
ShortyMcTorty chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
"Unless... Oh hon hon hon..." I swear, I screamed so loud xD
ElfiieSu chapter 49 . 5/7/2017
Love it !
InfinityZero1 chapter 3 . 4/30/2017
Okay, I doubt you'll fix this because you already completed your story but the grammar Nazi in me couldn't be suppressed. Plus, you probably don't have accents on your keyboard. Just copy and paste if you do care.
LÀ PÈRE
"Pere" isn't a French word, "père" is.
"La" isn't a French word, "là" is. It means "there", "ici" means here. (Which you should use in the sentence.)
"S'il vous plaît" means please, keep in mind the accents, not "S'il vous plait"
"Excuse-moi, mes enfants" When referring to multiple people (which it is) it should be "Excusez-moi"
"Comme tu souffre" literally means "like you suffer" the correct way is "Comment tu souffre" meaning "how you suffer/how you are suffering". If you want "Why do you suffer?" It is "pourquoi est-ce que tu souffre?"
"Je ne peux pas respire" respirer is the second verb so it should be in the infinitive, written as "Je ne peux pas respirer."
"Bien sur" should be "Bien sûr", it means "of course"
I'm sorry for berating you about this. My French grades don't lie.
Mask of Brutality chapter 49 . 2/22/2017
Such an amazing story, couldn't stop reading. Thank you for all the work you put into this!
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 39 . 2/1/2017
My aunts name is Heidi, and she divorced from her husband years ago, though I have two cousins!
1,564 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »