Reviews for Clinging
211bdeductions chapter 48 . 7/11
I love this story.
Oh my! Thank you so much! This has to be the best RusAme fic I've read up till now (indeed, though I enjoyed "You and I will fall in love", I somehow relished in your work more!). The characterisation was very well done, and I loved to see how the characters evolved in the story. Speaking about the story, it was impressive: violence, fluff, drama, comedy, interesting back stories, present issues, all tied together to make a near-perfect AU!
However, being the dutiful critic I am, I shall make a few constructive remarks:
1. Sorry to be such a grammar nazi, especially since proportionaly speaking, there aren't this many mistakes, but I'd gladly beta your story in order to get rid of theses nasty little things (though I did not mind much during the story, it does not prevent one from enjoying your genius!)
2. Never, ever cut a lemon scene into parts in order to delve shortly on what the other characters are doing at the same moment! If you want to go down this path, jut do it in one go!
3. I know there were lots of issues to be covered and it has to take a lot of time for them to be resolved realistically, however I must admit that I was getting frustrated at the end... I think what bothered me was that I knew the story would soon be over, and having this much tension and drama 2 chapters before the curtain-close was...well, as I said, frustrating!

Other than these, I have nothing to say, except for: thank you again to have taken me to this feelstrip, it made my days more colourful! (And quite possibly ruined a week of work because of the temptation to just read it and to hell with the consequences...*sigh* procrastination, what a good friend you are -.-')
Rosemary1234 chapter 49 . 3/11
Holy shit this story was a feels trip. But I love it. So much. Thank you for making me laugh, and cry, and shriek at my computer screen. Thank you so much for making me feel all these things all wrapped up in one beautiful, amazing story. Thank you! ;D
Hetabee chapter 49 . 10/15/2015
Ah, I'm so late but only because I joined this fandom pretty recently and I thought to read over some of the most popular fics to be found and this is how I stumbled across this beauty.

Honestly, as much as I'm a grammar nazi, even with all of the errors I've seen reading through this, I couldn't care less about them after getting into the story. And, oh my God, the story! It's the kind of story that makes you look past such things as this, and from my perspective, that's an amazing feat coming from someone who is strict about such rules. I was the kind of story I was looking for in my quest of a long, engaging and emotional story. You thoroughly hit each one of those requirements on the nail there.

I don't want to ramble as I usually do with these reviews, but may I just applaud you for writing such investing and realistic characters? I've always been kind of a glutton for great characterization and yours has only made the need grow larger than it previously was. Just each time something happened, I wanted to laugh or cry or I didn't know what to do. That kind of power over the reading is magical and makes reading 'til the end more than worth it.

You don't have to thank anyone here for being amazing, we should be thanking you instead. I wish you the best in your endeavors and keep up the awesomeness! X3
sasunaru13 chapter 49 . 9/9/2015
ahhh i finally read the end...homg I finished these 200k words in 4 days...holy sh... this story is just so addictive I just have to read this continuously!

I really really love the feelings this fic brought to me like joy...sadness...angst...sexiness..and all of that in just 4 days of reading this. wow..this fic is really fun to read!

though I just kinda expect the epilogue to go further like...maybe when the teenagers grow to adult but yeah maybe that's too far and would be longer to write and read, but I love the ending nevertheless!

and there're some things I didnt quite find the resolve like..are Arthur and Francis finally accept Ivan fully in Al's life. It's kind of implied that they did, but I don't really see the resolve for Francis to Ivan, he seemed still hating Ivan for almost killing Arthur. Well it may take years for them to accept Ivan I guess..

And one thing in chapter 40-41, when Ivan and Al finally...consummated *cough*, I wonder did Francis purposefully lead Arthur out of home for date just so that his boy can shag with his boyfriend? I just kinda assumed because it's unclear and it's not really important but that's the only thing I didn't find explanation and so it kinda feels like a loose end.

But the most important thing is it ends happily! Honestly this fic is just great, no wonder it got so many reviews! I just want to say thank you for your dedication to write and share this to all of us!
sasunaru13 chapter 48 . 9/9/2015
yesssss finally sobs
sasunaru13 chapter 47 . 9/9/2015
and just when they reunited sobs
sasunaru13 chapter 46 . 9/9/2015
geez mattie
sasunaru13 chapter 45 . 9/9/2015
ahh finally...btw poor toris lmao
sasunaru13 chapter 43 . 9/9/2015
arrrrrr noooo
sasunaru13 chapter 42 . 9/9/2015
fcukkk al ohmg so impulsivee
sasunaru13 chapter 41 . 9/9/2015
finallyyyy but artie whyyy
sasunaru13 chapter 40 . 9/9/2015
aughhh their old neighborhood is just horrible
sasunaru13 chapter 39 . 9/9/2015