Reviews for The 73rd Hunger Games An OC Submission Story

Pet Peeves: stuck up people and The Capitol

Family: Dead

BF/GF:none

Friends: Garret Debard, 17, has a younger brother named Marco

Brief History: Her family died when she was 15 for trying to excape the District, she was the first to go through and had time to hide as her family was killed. She was adopted by the Debards, but she ran away because she did not want to make them worse off then they were. She lives in the woods near the district.

Skills: Survival, can make weapons out of a lot of things, knows plants and how to treat wounds.

Weaknesses: Does not like being around people, doesn't like being in small places

Reaping Outfit: A spring green dress and flowers in her hair, the dress is the last thing that she has of her mothers.

Token: a small piece of emerald on a necklace that her dad got when he visited the mining district before they died.

Volunteer in the games (Yes or No. If yes why?): She volunteers when a young girl gets called because she reminds her of her little sister.

Theme Song (Optional): Story of a Girl by nine days

Quote from interview: I'm not in this because I want to be, I am here because I have nothing left and that little girl has people who need

Name: Michael Morrison

Pet Peeves: district 1 and 2

Family: Louis, mark, Sheryll, and Tom Morrison

BF/GF:none

Friends: Alex Sabin

Brief History: Likes to walk in the woods, good with animals, loving family

Skills: good with hand-to-hand combat

Weaknesses: Doesn;t know how to use any real weapons

Reaping Outfit: Blue flannel, dark blue jeans, shiny shoes, hair in a fohawk

Token:A small cross that he keeps in his left front pocket. He often brings it out and kisses it

Volunteer in the games (Yes or No. If yes why?): No

Theme Song (Optional):

Quote from interview:I have ddone nothigng remarkable my whole life, this will be the time that I contribute to my District
TheOnlyException1234 chapter 13 . 8/26/2010
I haven't been reviewing have I? Sorry!

I lovelovelove it though(: i've been reading it just always getting distracted before reviewing.
sgordon238 chapter 15 . 8/26/2010
omigod that was awesome! i have just one weensy little you call her wes in the story? its just cuz wesley is her real name but she hates when people call her that, so she shortened it to wes. Other than that! I loved! You got her perfectly! I'm not sure if I could've done better myself! lol great chapter. AS for allies, could wes ally with nan weatherall? that'd be awesome.
Love Brings Pain chapter 13 . 8/7/2010
good job! plz update!
PK9 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Just wanted to point out, if this is supposed to be the year before Katniss, the pair from District 12 are supposed to be "two kids from the Seam who'd never, not one day of their lives, had enough to eat. And when they did have food, table manners were surely the last thing on their minds." ...
fangandiggyaremine chapter 12 . 7/31/2010
Luna was depicted perfectly! Thanks! But I hope that she doesn't have to kill Skip. :(

Iggy: That would be a shame. Luna isn't heartless. At least, I don't think so.

Me: -smacks Iggy- She's not! Update soon!
sgordon238 chapter 12 . 7/31/2010
This is cool and I loved the chapter but when Alexa gets back,could she write the reapings? Sorry, but I just like reading them. Plus, Luna got 2 passages. Skip only got one. Just saying. I was fine with one, but other people might not be. Thanks!
The Lady Cloudy chapter 12 . 7/31/2010
Wow that was a fast update!
sgordon238 chapter 8 . 7/24/2010
loved it! Freer rocked, Ives, Nico! My one little quip would be slightly longer passages, seeing that Nan had more story that Freer. Just sayin. Other than that, it was great!
ilikeggs45 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I saw u needed a male tribute for district 11 hopefully i can manage :P

Name: Lanzus McNair

District: 11

Age:15

Physical Appearance: Lanzus is 5 foot 7 inches. He has really tan skin from working in the orchards all day with his father. He is skinny but muscular. He has black hair that reaches down to his shoulders. Lanzus also has brown eyes.

Birthday: March 6

Personality: Lanzus is a kind and caring person. His siblings can get him pretty annoyed at times. He wouldnt dare murder anyone, but now feels he has no choice but to kill if he is to survive. He is good in combat and likes to laugh.

Pet Peeves: Lanzus hates bullies. He dislikes whe he sees anyone getting mugged in dark alleys. He also dislikes when his parents fight. He also has a problem with burglars.

Family: Father: Amus McNair Mother: Lydia McNair Brother: Marnuth McNair Sister: Guinevere McNair.

GF: Anna Rosely

Friends: Anna Rosely and Bristel McGoth

Brief History: Lanzus has spent most of his days working in the orchards with his father and smuggling fruits back home. When he was three he was kidnapped but found very soon.

Skills: Lanzus can run unusually fast, is great in hand to hand combat, really well with knives. Also he can go without food for a long time since he starves many times at home. Smart. Is good at climbing trees, he knows the kinds of plants, and is sneaky. Can make friends easily.

Weaknesses: Lanzus doesnt work well with spears or any other weapon of the sort. Would never kill any weak tribute out of swim very well.

Reaping Outfit: Black T-shirt with blue jeans and regular sneakers. Also has a mockingjay necklace around his neck.

Token: Mockingjay necklace. It was his grandfathers before he entered the hunger games. Before Lanzus leaves home to go to the capitol, he gives his brother the necklace.

Volunteer: Yes. because his little brother Marnuth was chosen.

Interview Quote: "I have survived through so much at home that it feels as though I'm unbreakable. Who says the games will break me now."
Turq8 chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
Nan and Cal and everyone, really, was spot on! *claps* I enjoyed reading it, and I can't wait for the rest of the reapings!
TheOnlyException1234 chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
Its awesome, I love it (:

As I read before though, dont be afraid to use more he's and she's! Otherwise, I love it!
The Lady Cloudy chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
Awesome! There were a few spelling errors but other than that it was a great chapter!
Turq8 chapter 6 . 7/16/2010
I can't wait for the District 5 reapings!

I have one tip for you; Don't be afraid to use he, she, they, and so on. I noticed a lot of times you use the character's name when we already know who you're talking about, and changing that can help the writing flow a little better, but other than that it's superb!
Love Brings Pain chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
awesome! i cant wait till we get to the actual games!