Reviews for The Last of his Line
iamking chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
Please continue! I love this story.
Caprichoso chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
I'm not quite sure where you're headed with this, but I like it. I hope you're still planning on continuing, despite the two-year hiatus; this story is one of the most compelling ones I've ever found semi-abandoned. Your dialogue between Beast Boy and Malchior in the first chapter, particularly, struck me as a moment that we could just as easily have seen in the show itself, or perhaps more accurately, in a comic-verse version.

I'm seeing Rorek or a descendant of his as the Englishman, Raven's odd appearance seems to be a manic-depressive episode (but I'm not sure), and though the rock shows that Beast Boy can now somehow control their prison, I have no clue on the why. We need answers!
RJay Fame chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
The wizard
jessistentialism chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Sooooo good! Im reviewing on a tablet so it is difficult to type, but I couldn'tnot say I LOVE THIS. expect a proper review soon
daniel chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
great story write more please.
DarkRapture chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
You, sir, must have taken the longest lunch break in the history of mankind.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
pleaz oooo pleaaaaaaaaaaaaz i beg ya oooooh mistress os the world of fanfiction pleaaaaaaaaaaaz for the love of your fan continue this marvelous story oooooo godness of the net ...pleaz puppy eyes pleaaaaaaaaaaz
The Godfather X chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
Why have you not updated? Update man! This is a great story and everybodys waiting to know what happens. Undalae!
theladragon chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
i DDONT CARE IF ANYONE EVER READS THIS BUT THANK YOU! SOME FINALLY MADE BEAST BOY MORPH A DRAGON!
emotionalpoemgirl chapter 7 . 9/16/2011
Dude, its Rorek (sp?).
Agent of the Divine One chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
So Beast Boy can summon objects by concentrating on them and Rorek is in the picture. Cool.

Until next time.
Linzerj chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
I loved BB's daydream, and when he started panicking. Poor Beast Boy.

Oh my gosh, an Englishman who's not Mod coming to the Titans Tower? I sense something AWESOME about to happen...!
crazynerd chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
Hugs. I missed you. Looks like the next chapter should be very interesting. Great chapter. See you soon I hope.
mjlover0021 chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
Awesome story I love when people add or take stuff out of the original and turn it into something I love. Amazing, love it. Cant wait to see what happens next. :DD
Mortal Guardian chapter 6 . 3/17/2011
Spectacular chapter.

Impressive idea of a timeless prison where death doesn't exist. I wonder how one of the curse's conditions prevent Beast Boy from restoring himself to human form, though.