Reviews for If I Have To Wait
PercyLvr2621 chapter 15 . 4/1/2014
Umm...okay the story is downright awesome...I must say you can cook up some pretty amazing stories...but, I just wanted to point out the mistake that it is consolation and not constellation and Sam's dad is Joshua Uley but still we are humans and make mistakes so its just fine but I love your stories
Maye chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I so did not expect that... and I normally pick up on those type of things. Great chapter!
the newest daughter chapter 18 . 5/16/2011
i would of loved to see the weding and i want to know did the cullens come
the newest daughter chapter 16 . 5/16/2011
of course the Cullens would alow them there its there daughter where talking about I feel bad for Paul if any of the Cullens get him after this
the newest daughter chapter 13 . 5/16/2011
that was one hot scene
RANDOM COOKIE NINJA chapter 18 . 3/4/2011
oh my gawd! i luved this so much!
Four.Letter.lie91 chapter 18 . 11/27/2010
The story was good, it was a little rushed in some places, and it kinda seemed like you forgot about Neil and focused on the Paul and Cassie thing which isn't bad, but the main reason for her going there just kinda dropped out of the story until the last bit in the final chapter, and I was a little confused by that. I was really interested in Neil, I have read a lot of imprint fanfiction and usually the villain of the story is vampire I think this is one of the first fics i've seen that had a werewolf as the antagonist.. and I was little disappointed that it didn't really play out in the story.

I loved Cassie she wasn't the typical OC.

I liked the whole Rachel/Paul/Cassie aspect of it

Seth and Cassie's relationship was adorable, made me think "Damn! why didn't Seth Imprint on her?"

Anyway.. this review is sort of turning into it's own little oneshot.. though a short one so i'm going to stop.. hope I didn't annoy you with my Neil rant.

- Stephani
gabycaldemeraz chapter 18 . 9/10/2010
The kids were beuatiful! MOMMA and POPs .. and Paul is a perfect dad!
gabycaldemeraz chapter 17 . 9/10/2010
i think i died.. "Mommy and I will see you in a few months sweetie." :)
gabycaldemeraz chapter 15 . 9/10/2010
OHmAGAWD! Paul! I LOOOVE YOU!.. him going crazy after she fainted!
gabycaldemeraz chapter 14 . 9/10/2010
OOOHHHH! NOT expecting that! :D
gabycaldemeraz chapter 13 . 9/10/2010
SAm and Emily are so cute and fun! i love the raspberry on her neck!
gabycaldemeraz chapter 12 . 9/10/2010
paul, holding her hand on his cheek and leaning in on it.. BEAUTIFUL
gabycaldemeraz chapter 10 . 9/10/2010
Cassie is freaking AWESOME!.. i love Paul, I do, but he deserved EVERY word.. I thought he really did love Rachel, but ignoring Cass for her family, that is just STUPID... and yeah, Cass is perfect for him, someone besides Emily ( who is like his mom) finally put him in his place!

FANTASTIC CHAPTER.. scared for cassie at the end but still FAntastic!
gabycaldemeraz chapter 9 . 9/10/2010
ooooooooooohhh.. bad, very bad.. Im REALLY leaning towards Cassie choosing Paul as a friend, letting him be with Rachel and falling inlove with Seth.. :D