Reviews for Gone
Guest chapter 19 . 9/28/2013
Update Woman! ;p
queenofserendipity chapter 18 . 12/23/2012
So good! I've been waiting since your last update for this chapter :P PLEASE don't leave it that long to update again, I'm begging you!
FireAndIce18 chapter 19 . 10/20/2012
OMG I LOVED THIS STORY! :D Read it all in one loooooong sitting, and it was worth it! You know I always did wonder what it would be like if Castle was in danger or something too :D I mean, its so unrealistic that he was never in any REAL danger for a guy with no gun, so the possibilities always ran in my mind, and now I'm glad I stumbled on this story. The details were excellent and the plot was awesome! I just love the fluff between Castle and Beckett and you did a really good job in keeping them in character. To reward you I present to you... FREE GUMMY BEARS! :D *throws gummy bears in air* WOOHOO! Update soon please!
JaneDoe1993 chapter 19 . 10/19/2012
I love it!
Seattlelite1994 chapter 19 . 10/19/2012
I love your story so far! I can't wait for you to write more! I want you to know that your an amazing writer and I'm so glad you started this! :)
KelticRogue chapter 19 . 10/17/2012
Still reading the chapters as they are published. Enjoying the story thus far. Keep up the writing ane I will keep up the reading.
Bianca chapter 19 . 10/16/2012
Thank you for updating!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/3/2012
im glad you restarted the story. keep on going
Liv it up 124 chapter 18 . 9/6/2012
Can you please decide their fate soon? I love the story :)
TutorGirlml chapter 18 . 8/29/2012
I'm so glad to see an update! I loved the way you wrote Javier and Kevin charging in to look for their friends and hopefully save them. They're both good detectives and a lot of time in fan fiction they are both sort of thrown by the wayside instead of getting to have an active part in the story. I hope both the writer and his muse are on their way to being stable again. I'll be anxiously awaiting Ch. 19. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 8/22/2012
Yay I'm so glad your back! Please update again soon! That was a really good chapter and I can't wait to find out what happens!
shego219 chapter 18 . 8/22/2012
(It's really me, I'm just not logged in because says already reviewed this chapter. :P)

Aw, the mention of Montgomery made me sad. He was genuinely my favorite character on the show and I'm still not over his death in-universe. *sheds a single tear*

Anyway, wow, that's one intense cliff-hanger you've left us with. I'm already on the edge of my seat, anticipating the next chapter! Glad to have more of this story to mull over (what IS in the box?). :D
Guest chapter 18 . 8/13/2012
you are killing me without another chapter.
Vocalcreature chapter 18 . 8/10/2012
This story is giving me my own kind of seizure... I think we need to heal them a little now though pretty please!
Great Job ! I'm enjoying more than I should I guess...

theputz913 chapter 18 . 8/8/2012
What do you mean...decide their fate? They both gotta make it! They deserve a little happiness after all that torture you put them through!