Reviews for Starve a Desire, Feed a Denial
GalaxieGurl chapter 1 . 1/28
Okay, cute chapter, but you need to come back and finish this off with a second chapter wherein Brennan gets sick from being too close to Booth's germs and he returns the favor by caring for her. And maybe bring Parker by with a hand drawn get well card for good measure!
Caroline's Bones - Dolphins chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
"well i'm not likely to argue, with a woman who wants me in bed"! ... Get!
"he enjoyed the close up & personal attention he was getting more than he ever dreamed of. he wondered what was coming next that would send him on his road to recovery"
i'm sorry, i didn't mean to stare. (bren)
how can you help yourself? i mean, look at me? i don't think i've ever looked better do you?
you always look good to me, booth (bren)
do you want me to leave? (bren)
NO! You're supposed to be taking care of me, remember?
i haven't done anything yet! (bren)
i wouldn't say that! (innuendo much, boothy boy!?)
tell me, what would make you feel better? (innuendo much bones baby!?)

seriously & those were just a few of my most favourite lines out of this fic...

i deeply apologise, i've only now come across this fic...
damn, can't believe i'd not seen this amazingly smutty, sexy, teasing banter b/w b&b, that i love, ooooohhhh so much...my goodness.. loved this fic, from the very first word, to its very last !
thank you, for making my night ! brilliantly done... kind regards caroline.
thedanceshedoes chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Just one word: *squeeeeeee*! First of all, the title marvelous! Brennan getting all worried and Booth enjoying the monent... Just perfect! Loved it!
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Awwwww. :)
Martreiya chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Awww! This one is totally cute but I have to admit, I want more LOL ... Thanks again (;
Resounding chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Awww, cute story... but it ended WAY TOO SOON! I wanted some more B&B lovin'! LOL :)
boredoclover chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I really liked this story :) so sweet. I may steal your concept later actually... them taking care of each other when sick is an awesome idea! Unless that would bother you? Hope not. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery after all.
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
So sweet! I think Bones would take care of Booth, as she did when he had his back probs.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Very cute! I love the idea of Brennan taking care of Booth. The bickering at the beginning over what to do was totally squinty! Brennan's method of taking Booth's temp - and how excited he was about it - was very sweet.

Will have to read your others when I have more time. :)
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
nicely done
mendenbar chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Cute story! Thanks to brainysmrfs for suggesting your other story but I saw this one first (I'll get to the other one in a moment.)

That is the most contagious bug ever. Normal viruses/respiratory infections take about 14 days to incubate so it is a pretty good chance that the infamous Mr. Avery didn't didn't give it to him or Brennan either. Who were they around 2 weeks prior? Hacker? Would be just like him to give them both his cold.
stephiet1973 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
So sweet!
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
omgs the fluff bunnies are running rampant! lol. that was adorable. i think there should be a sequel so booth can take care of bones. my grandmother says hot sprite with honey is great for a sore throat. i think a little dose of naked booth on the side would be the best remedy, XD

~HIKARi
just4paws17 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
cute! loved it!
lysaleelee chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
AAAWWWWW! I'm still not a shipper but this O.S. is well writing...

they take care of each other every time, but seeing Brennan as a nurse for Booth is really a good thing! she can be very bossy sometimes!

now... *runs to read the other O.S*

PS: hope you're going to write a multi-chapters fics!