Reviews for you're gonna be my bruise
Abi117 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
You write beautifully, loved the oneshot, brilliant.
bella-luna123 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
They are my OTP as well. :)
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This is not a couple that I ever really considered but this proves that they are not only possible, they are magical. Especially when written by writers like you.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
they are perfect for each other, always there for each other where nate and blair betray them, where not enough for them. i like your story, all of them blair, dan , nate they are so conventional, so boring. but chuck like life and made the most of it, they are both carefree, independant, non judgemental with each other, they accept the flaw, the weakness, all about them. she know chuckhas a darkest side, he is cold, calculator, tough, ambitious, dangerous and don't care about other if it beneficie him , is a womanizer and an hedonist but is also very protectiv for his friend? he know she is wild, carefree, always happy even when broken, she is a queen without trying, every man fall for her, she illuminate a room just by her mere presence, she make any man drooling over her, she is nice but can be also very cold when threatened. she was a queen without trying where blair try too much, she is beautiful but also clever, she is free from society like him, they do only what they want, they are phoenix always raisng from the ashes and they want to be loved, they want a family, not be alone anymore and they can be great together a force to be reckoned. they are perfect for each other and were always in denial maybe because they know how they can be so great together and they try to wait for the good time.
King of Serpents chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Good story. :)
pauline chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
THAK YOU TI WAS VERY GOOD? TO SEE THE TURMOIL serena is in. the way she is so lost because even if people and by people i mean man worship her for her beauty, her charm and the way she brighten any room she enter. she didn't see it, she just saw abandonment, her father, her mother who love her but was always too busy with her lovinglife and the man of her life. People who always judge her because she refuse to be a cliche, because she is too beautiful, to lively, because she is not blase ,she like life and always try even when she fall. chuck understand her and even before he fall in love with her, was attracted to her, she is too sensual, too beautiful and has a life so scandalous than he can't ignore her all this years ago but the timing was not good, no it's their moment, they have finally found each other, they are stronger together, it's them against the world. they are society people but also their own person, they didn't need to impress, they are naturaly impressive, they are true to themselves and didn't try to please. they are free together. he is a true selfmade man, cultured, refined but also dangerous and tough and rough. and i think blair didn't see this face, but she disapoint him, she was not the woman he believe, she betray him and a bass never forgive, she lost him when he didn't respect her judgement, he see her like she is. as for serena she find the man who can keep her, she always seem to flee, to go, to disapear, she is elusive with the man of his life but chuck is her true repair, her home, he protect her, cherish her, understand her and accept her like she is, the society woman, the beautiful but tortured girl, the caring friend. continue I can't wait to see blair and nate reaction and the scandal it will cause,
Dulcedecorumest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This was muy muy caliente! These two are my crack pairing and this was poyfect!
aina.akkarin chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Well written, thanks :)
dangerousanimals chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Wow. Just, wow. This is amazing. I've always loved Cherrna as friends and have never liked them together romantically until now. Thankyou for this wonderful fic, you capture their dynamic perfectly.
E chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I think this is beautiful. You write amazingly. Please ignore Rita. I've never heard such bias and slander. A jaded Chair fan, I presume. The show has screwed up pretty much all of the relationships worth watching. Chuck and Serena is interesting, and I love their banter.
carla chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
i like your end "she like that not even they can ruin themselves" i always think they are too wild, too fascinating and disturbing for other to understand. for dan, blair or even nate they are strange, they are rarity. they like freedom too much. she seems more lost or broken but she always managed to rebirth. they are like a phoenix. beautiful but dangerous, toxic but addictive. all man in her live leave her but him but they never fall out love with her, she is always there in their blood, they can't move on (you have to see the many break up of dan or the way nate always think of her, the way seb cheat on his wife just by her smile). she can brighten a room, she is the sun, happy, the laugh. he is dark, cold, focused, ambitious. they are both clever but when he build his fortune, she didn't do the wisest thing. but they understand each other, they accept the quality and the flaws of each other they can't be tamed but by each other. together they can be selfish, have fun, dont judge the other, learn to support, to love, to make a you for your story.
xKrysx chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I decided to do a little experiment on Chuck/Serena and guess what? You've made me fall in love with them too.

Thanks for writing so beautifully. (:
NiyuChu chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I loved it. The writers of the show are sinking ships left, right and centre and since this ship has never been given much thought in a romantic sense I still find it wonderful and completely plausible. Not only that, this ship breaks a lot of taboos - it's almost incestuous, they both are close to the other's ex, etc, etc. It's adventurous and I like how you took up on that.

And to Rita, who will perhaps never see this review, fanfictions are written to discuss the possibilities of things that could never happen in an artistic way. It's called fanFICTION. :
MuslimBarbie chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Beautiful.
awakeningjenny chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Oh, that was beautiful and angsty and perfection - I wish the show was this good because it's tiring watching them destroy couples instead of building them up. Truthfully, I'm not sure I'd want them to ever touch CS just because they have a knack of ruining everything and CS are so much more beautiful in the hands of somebody like you than a team of over paid writers who have trouble planning a successful love story from episode to episode.

Fantastic!