Reviews for Teacher's Pet
Philosophy Blue chapter 31 . 6/28
one thing that's really annoying is that you heroineize Kagome. like, all the guys want her, she's rich, she gets to do whatever she wants without worrying about the consequences, she gets straight A's in class without paying attention, she has the perfect body, she's just way too perfect. and you said that she was a responsible person and that was why her friend's parents let them stay over for like a whole week. but they drink under age, kagome skips school because of one zit, everyone wants to be her friend and thinks she's God. like, what can't she do?
LuQiChen chapter 1 . 6/24
I Love your stories and they are funny sometimes
ArtNerd chapter 45 . 4/7
Hi I love ur story! I absolutely love it n I really want to know how it ends please please please post another chapter! I'm dying with anticipation
Have a nice day! :-)
Philosophy Blue chapter 45 . 3/28
please please PLEASE update... pretty please?
JupiterJazzBebop chapter 45 . 3/8
Omg I'm can't wait for the next chapters! (:
JupiterJazzBebop chapter 31 . 3/6
What an intriguing and unique story! (:
daisynaruto909 chapter 45 . 1/7
Whhhhyyyyuy isn't there more chapter whyyyyyy
kitten chapter 45 . 11/5/2015
Please make more about this story!
Bloodsuckers4275 chapter 45 . 1/25/2015
Please!write!
Tee chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
Did u really just use the term Indian giver!? Wtf is wrong with you! Like it's ok to say crap like that, being Native American doesn't make people cheep! And a skilled writer shouldn't be perpetuating ignorance and racial slurs like that unless it's part of a characters personality. But it's not something a Japanese girl would say, especially a character with a description of kindness and acceptance. I have never written anything close to a flame before, and I actually like your story, but that was just insulting.
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 45 . 8/12/2014
OK...1. Giant cliff hanger! You NEED to update soon! 2. This is an amazing story so I will be selfish and ask for more! 3. I am interested to where you are going because you made Tsubasa's character so well and his relationship with kagome so strong that I am starting to hope that they end up together...or at least something steamy happens between the two but that is just a whim so whatever you pick I am sure it will be great! Just update soon cause it is just getting good!
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 11 . 8/11/2014
ha! Come. I get it!...Funny :P
animerks chapter 45 . 8/5/2014
Gahhhh! More please please please please. I'm begging. Lol.
rill chapter 45 . 7/19/2014
can't for you to pick back up
seoul chapter 45 . 7/12/2014
update please! such a good cliffhanger but let us know something