Reviews for Teacher's Pet
Bloodsuckers4275 chapter 45 . 1/25
Please!write!
Tee chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
Did u really just use the term Indian giver!? Wtf is wrong with you! Like it's ok to say crap like that, being Native American doesn't make people cheep! And a skilled writer shouldn't be perpetuating ignorance and racial slurs like that unless it's part of a characters personality. But it's not something a Japanese girl would say, especially a character with a description of kindness and acceptance. I have never written anything close to a flame before, and I actually like your story, but that was just insulting.
xXLizzy-MargaretXx chapter 45 . 8/12/2014
OK...1. Giant cliff hanger! You NEED to update soon! 2. This is an amazing story so I will be selfish and ask for more! 3. I am interested to where you are going because you made Tsubasa's character so well and his relationship with kagome so strong that I am starting to hope that they end up together...or at least something steamy happens between the two but that is just a whim so whatever you pick I am sure it will be great! Just update soon cause it is just getting good!
xXLizzy-MargaretXx chapter 11 . 8/11/2014
ha! Come. I get it!...Funny :P
animerks chapter 45 . 8/5/2014
Gahhhh! More please please please please. I'm begging. Lol.
rill chapter 45 . 7/19/2014
can't for you to pick back up
seoul chapter 45 . 7/12/2014
update please! such a good cliffhanger but let us know something
madison h chapter 45 . 6/11/2014
Omg it was so goood. I just wish there waz more and it didnt leave me hanging.
cft chapter 44 . 6/11/2014
Fy
Guest chapter 45 . 4/8/2014
This chapter is so good, I can't.
Update as soon as you can _
Belit.Lihara chapter 45 . 4/3/2014
I really like this story, very few spelling mistakes and worked fine details, also remains a good suspense. I hope you follow through with it, because it would be a shame that another great story like many others remain abandoned. Update soon please.
LadySakurraa chapter 45 . 3/27/2014
OMG UPDATE!
emmms chapter 45 . 2/26/2014
Please update soon your story is really good
Guest chapter 45 . 2/6/2014
Yes! Amazing! Keep going!
mako-fan chapter 45 . 2/1/2014
Evil cliffhanger! OMG this is such a good story! please don't leave us hanging off this cliff for too long, I'm really exited the read the next chapters!