Reviews for the beauty of our nonsensical relationship
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Aw, so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I love love love this ship and I can't find enough stories about them. I love this one. It was written so perfectly and the characterization was perfect.
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Wow, great story! :)
partlysunny chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Oh, my God, this was beautiful! You're such a good writer and you've got excellent prose. I love how you split it up with the secrets, it was just amazing. Well done!
xXBeckyFoo chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Ah, my tears! (':
SUSIE chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
add more! add more!ADD MORE NOWWWWWWW!
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Gorgeously amazing. I lovelovelove BlaiseParvati, and this has only deepened that.

The secrets at the end really tie it all together, I think. Great job!

"The moon illuminates the shimmer of the water's surface and with her against the background, in a white dress and her red and yellow scarf, he reluctantly concludes he's developed a heart."
allisonarrgent chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
AWW, SO SWEET. I absolutely loved it! :)

I loved how Blaise was really Slytherin and Parvati was really Gryffindor, and yet that was one of the things that made their relationship so beautiful and realistic. It was just plain wonderful.

I also really enjoyed the secrets at the end of each section, it made this one-shot all the more unique.
sidsaid chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This is sooo sweet 3
Sarcasticlygleeful Smurf chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This is really cute.
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Oh, wow... just wow...

This was absolutely amazing!

I lovelovelove the style, what with the secrets at the end.

And theyw ere all just so... perfect.

I love how so many other people are helping write m pairing, it's awesoem!

Much love!
coeurfeyrac chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
i loveeee it. how do you write like this? it's so amazing!

:D
punkhale chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I've never thought of this pairing before, but this is really sweet. I love the way it's written. Great work!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Very cute, I love the interactions between them. Keep writing and a question if I may. How come you don't do review replies any more?