Reviews for Act IV Scene I
PeacefullyJos chapter 3 . 1/8
This chapter is especially lovely.
PeacefullyJos chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
I loved it, loved it, loved it, loved it. I absolutely ADORE how you portray these malicious characters.
TriGemini chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
This was excellent to read.

Overall, I enjoyed reading this, a lot.
CBBW3words8letters chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
Good chapter :) thanks for sharing this story with us :D
Itconsumesme chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
Those one shots were adorable and I'm really sad they're over.

The last one was amazing. I love jealous Chair xD
JNYC chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
Oh this was great! Hot :P
LetMeIn1812 chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
I adored this one too. I'm sad to see this ending, but it was really amazing 6 chapters. :)

The ultimate Chuck and Blair lines were at the end, it is so characteristic of them-

"How hot does it make you for us to humiliate those girls?" he asked.

"Like I've never been before,"

ahh! So amazing.
Itconsumesme chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
so far it's my favourite chapter xD
LetMeIn1812 chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
I loved Serena's want to get away before Chuck caught up with Blair knowing she wouldn't want to see it.

Blair asking Chuck the seemingly impossible was a great challenge for him. Taking this action for her for no other reason than her.

The way he was a subtle mix of cocky Chuck Bass combined with a logically minded mature reaction completely hot to see, the best of both worlds.

But the part that always gets me is the ILY... :)
TriGemini chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
This was excellent to read.

Definitely, one of the best ones.
CBBW3words8letters chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
Ha, ha :) S didn't want to get caught up in the middle of B&C war lol :D

great chapter btw, update soon )
PacificRomance chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
ugh, you are so true about all the angst. I can't handle it. I mean, I love some drama as much as the next reader, but I need at least some happy endings! hahaha

Great job, I'm really enjoying this story!
abelard chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
GENIUS. I dunno, it's tricky, the NJBC turning against each other, but any C&B scheming/fighting/kissing is just plain HOT! You have such a gift for these two, I'm sad there's only one more of these but I hope you keep writing C&B in other universes, your stories are so great!
JNYC chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
Amazeballs... This chapter was great!
JuseaPeterson chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
I like how the story fit the quote. It was interesting how it appears that they aren't getting along and then you find out that they really are. I really liked this.