Reviews for What are friends for?
Aquarica chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
SO sad. But so good.
BleuAzure chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
This story is very well thought and written, I love it !
Just be careful with your use of the tenses; they should always be some past tense if the rest of your story is...
Anyway this was great ! Thank you for sharing ;) And please, keep up with the good work :)
LiquidCrystal chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Great story! I'm curious about how haruna would react to this mihashi, did they meet before? what if haruna didn't recognize him from the magazines and then got a shock at finding out who he was?
Detective Otaku 1412 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I really loved this story, and I wish that you would actually go in depth throughout the story 'cause it would be really awesome! Though I totally would get it if you didn't because writing is hard, and the way that you wrote this definitely works as a one-shot. I was really happy when I found your story, especially because it was exactly what I wanted to find a story of! Also, if you decide you never want to continue this story, would you mind me writing one that is based off of it, or at least incredibly similar. I most likely won't get around to writing it for a long time, but I really want to. Of course, I won't if you don't give me permission, because that would just be rude. Oh, if you decide that you wish to see if I'm good enough to write it and look through my stories, I would like to tell you that I wrote those years ago, and have become a much better writer since then. If you even put that much thought into it. Anyway, I totally loved your story, thought that it was amazing, and you could definitely go far with your writing even if it is just a hobby, please answer my question as I would love to know the answer, and good luck with any future stories!
Kitskune Miyake chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
That was quite the turn of events! I love how you characterized Mihashi. He does seem like the type to go the extra mile for his love of baseball. The Mihoshi team is a stubborn bunch of idiots, but I really liked Kanou in this fic. Excellent all around.
Akirafanatic chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I like it ;P
talaproxxii chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
That's a great story! xD
animefangirl0219 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
loved it...i know this is a one-shot but what i wanna know is will there be others to go with this fic?
Halfas Rule chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I absolutely loved this story. Though a few things seem unbelievable (hey, it's fiction), I love how you redefined Mihashi's character. Are you going to do more in this AU universe?
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
wow, u recreated the entire series...but, if u just broke an arm, u have to go to the hospital. And no matter who u are, u can't play baseball with one arm, not even the catcher. One arm to throw, and one to catch. That's how it is. Interesting idea tho...Y isn't Hatake in jail?
Blasphemi chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Oh god, this story moved me to tears. I can't believe there's so little reviews. Although, if Mihashi's arm was broken by that Mihoshi guy then won't the match be cancelled?
StrawberryPanicthedisco chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
only 2 other reviews so far? A fic as good as this one deserves far more than that! This is such a great plot and everything you have here! I love that all the emotion flows so perfectly with the words. IT'S JUST PLAIN AWESOME. *high-five*
StarFixation chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I'm just going to say that this was a very unique work. On this fandom that's important since no one really updates that often.

Also, I liked how this explored how Mihashi got so "good" at pitching even with his team ignoring him for the most part. I thought it was in teresting twist at the end for Hatake to break his arm and for Mihashi to still be able to pitch.

Nice job.