Reviews for Namikaze Sephiroth's Return
DanteNaru chapter 10 . 10/2/2015
cool
draco7347 chapter 10 . 10/2/2015
rally loved this story cant wait for new chapters
Zenith Relaxation chapter 10 . 8/4/2015
Damn. I hope you will find time to continue this, if you have it of course.

Thanks for the read!
Phoenix Warehouse Productions chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
When is the next update for this one?
madmanmark666 chapter 10 . 6/8/2015
This story is amazing please update it it's been years since you put up the last chapter and after reading this I really want to see you finish this.
MythicGR66 chapter 10 . 4/8/2015
please update
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
I love this story. Please update this story again soon, it has been five years since the last update. I can't wait to be able to read the next chapter. Hope you update again soon.
XanSkullCrusher chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
This is amazing you got to continue this maybe add in a lemon or two after he goes to ame and destroys pain and the rest of akatsuki except itachi who is a good guy
fernando.palacios.3760 chapter 10 . 2/8/2015
please please upload man
Guest chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
Continue!
Firehedgehog chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
continu eplease
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
Awesome story I hope you continue
Simon D. Uzumaki chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
very very very good, i loved your story and portrayed both seph and naru to a tee being fuzed together, i would love to see more but i understand if you stopped writing well good luck and maybe some time later you can start up again, i still trying to get a angle on my own story going with structure instead of all clumped up together like i did on my 1st chapter.
246vili chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
Good story. I enjoyed reading it. Though Naru- erm Sephiroth became a little too strong for my liking, but what can one expect if someone became the Angel of Death with the absorbed power of the strongest Bijuu. That's why I liked the escape from Wave part, when Sephiroth was poisoned, since you coudn't tell what will happen next, unlike when Naruto is god level and just go, see and win after a brutal slaughter.
246vili chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
I hope sephiroth saves the other in a loud way. That's more fun.