Reviews for Namikaze Sephiroth's Return
MythicGR66 chapter 10 . 4/8
please update
I love this story. Please update this story again soon, it has been five years since the last update. I can't wait to be able to read the next chapter. Hope you update again soon.
XanSkullCrusher chapter 10 . 3/12
This is amazing you got to continue this maybe add in a lemon or two after he goes to ame and destroys pain and the rest of akatsuki except itachi who is a good guy
fernando.palacios.3760 chapter 10 . 2/8
please please upload man
Guest chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
Continue!
Firehedgehog chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
continu eplease
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
Awesome story I hope you continue
Simon Damon Uzumaki chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
very very very good, i loved your story and portrayed both seph and naru to a tee being fuzed together, i would love to see more but i understand if you stopped writing well good luck and maybe some time later you can start up again, i still trying to get a angle on my own story going with structure instead of all clumped up together like i did on my 1st chapter.
246vili chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
Good story. I enjoyed reading it. Though Naru- erm Sephiroth became a little too strong for my liking, but what can one expect if someone became the Angel of Death with the absorbed power of the strongest Bijuu. That's why I liked the escape from Wave part, when Sephiroth was poisoned, since you coudn't tell what will happen next, unlike when Naruto is god level and just go, see and win after a brutal slaughter.
246vili chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
I hope sephiroth saves the other in a loud way. That's more fun.
246vili chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
Well it is new to me that Haku lives a living Zabuza to be with Naruto. Small changes in your stories is always welcomed, since it makes your stories all the more better and not just total carbon copies of each other.
246vili chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
Oh, the fear and uncertainty, when you never know when will your enemy come to end your life (without much of a fight mind you). Sometimes it's true torture for the mind, even worse than being in the fight itself.
Neo-Devil chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
so are you gonna bring in Jenova? that will be a scary sight to see. the Alien Demoness herself, the Monster who controlled Sephiroth, become the one who controls Madara, the one who made Madara become a Monster, the one who truely corrupted the Uchiha clan, the one who caused the Kyuubi Attack.
atsik101 chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
What an amazing story! ! ! YOU! Get your lazy ass in gear and continue this story!
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
Ultima Rasengan... basically a nuke in your hand with the power of a mini sun capable of vaporizing anything in its aoe. Bad ass planet destroying skill.