Reviews for Namikaze Sephiroth's Return
Exploding sword chapter 10 . 7/19
I find this story idea really interesting not to mention it's unique. Then again I like all your stories I've read so far. I hope you finish it off. But then again you do have other stories. Oh well thanks for the good read.
alexc123 chapter 1 . 7/14
Someday in my dreams, this story is continued. It is the best story in FF x Naruto in my opinion.
1sunfun chapter 10 . 7/7
A really interesting Story.
1sunfun
Should of finish the the damn story bro
SnarrySlave chapter 10 . 6/7
Wow I just found this in I must say I love it I do hope you have not abandoned it.
david.teague.3950 chapter 9 . 5/21
Bahamut is pretty cool, no arguing there, but since I've not played Final Fantasy VII in any of its games, but I did play FF VIII, or as I've come to call it "FVIII/Fate" I have a few GF/Summons that I like: Shiva(she's naked never realized it until I was 16 and saw her nipples)goddess of Snow and Ice, Leviathan Lord of the Waters, Ifrit Emperor of Flames(plus he's the first gf that gives you a bonus ability, that is Strength up, which every level gained as the character with Ifrit junctioned to with the ability equipped gains an extra stat point to their strength, Bahamut does the same but he's acquired in disk 3, if you know where to look. The other three characters that I like are: Doom Train, Alexander, and Eden, don't get me wrong there are others that are pretty cool like Quezacotl, Siren, and Diablo.
Zero Arashi Uchiha chapter 10 . 4/29
Bruh please update this fanfic! I want to see more!
Aurora - Kitsune Lord Of Fire chapter 7 . 3/27
This one sucks major balls. Don't you EVER make him weak or something crap like that again jerk-off.
desdelor97 chapter 10 . 2/27
This was a great chapter.
Please keep up the great work.
Must have more! This story can't die! It will…never be a memory! Had to do it.
Mumia0813 chapter 10 . 2/11
More more, I can't wait to see the final showdown between madara/Tobi vs sephiroth.
DanteNaru chapter 10 . 10/2/2015
cool
draco7347 chapter 10 . 10/2/2015
rally loved this story cant wait for new chapters
Zenith Relaxation chapter 10 . 8/4/2015
Damn. I hope you will find time to continue this, if you have it of course.

Thanks for the read!
Phoenix Warehouse Productions chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
When is the next update for this one?