Reviews for The Proposal
Shawna chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Sam and Andy are the perfect ... :-) :-)
rene chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Sam is very hot
McSwarekFever chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I Loooooooove this so much! It stayed true to who Sam & Andy are & it had just enough fluff lol
byebyebirdy chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
oozing fluff, rainbows, unicorns and smiles. loved it!
jam-hands chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Aww, this was adorable! I loved it! Loved how romantic Sam was. You get these characters down so perfectly! Utterly amazing!

Write more soon!
The Sneezing Panda chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
aww, that was sweet, I love the series
romantical.me chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Okay...seriouslt? This was amazing. You honestly are awesome at writing these things. I am way to excited about reading them to be able to find any critism what so ever. LOVED IT. Keep it up.
unightfog chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
only Sam can make fun in such a romantic situation and get away with it easily! :-D

and who would have thought that he's such an old romantic...candle light and sliding down onto one knee!

loved it!
alicia chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
It was really good! Mushy, but good. I could actually see Sam and Andy being this close one day. Well done!

I still say that you should write more chapters on the story "working the streets" lol

breverson chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I love your stories, and how you capture the emotions and passions of the characters vividly. YAY, he proposed to his girl. Sam may handle his feelings differently, but he loves Andy.
anamarya chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
nice to see that you go on with the series. the bat as a reaction to no light was a good one.

I'm going to say no more because I'm unable to make sense at this hour and because I'm already late for work, but who cares when I've got you to put a smile on my face
Coldfuse chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
awww this was cute i wished it was longer but it's perfect the way it is:)...I love how you making this about Andy! always telling from her side because it looks like she will be the one that falls the hardest..Sam doesn't look like the type to be vocal about his feelings anyways great story love these two:)..

Ps. maybe you should try one story were they fight, because am sure we will get that in the show lol
Monique chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I hope you don't mind that I don't have an account here. Anyways, Andy is actually 26. It says so on the ABC website for Rookie Blue. Just wanted to mention that. Besides that, great story! I love your Rookie Blue stories, and I even read your M-rated one (even though I'm only 13, though I'm quite mature for my age). You write so well! I'm also into writing, and I truly admire your style! Keep up your amazing work!
Tennischica chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Ok You write the cutest stories for Sam/ Andy! If it wasn't for the show I could definitely see this stuff happening. Please Keep writing for Sam/ Andy cause I am loving your stories more than a larger kid loves cake! 3
yankeesfan22 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
you're an amazing writer you (well and rookie blue) have inspired me to start writing again..now if i could just remember my old account info hmmmm...