Reviews for Empathy
Carriewhowasreading chapter 1 . 2/7
Okay, this is outside of my usual ST:TO realms-but I have been totally drawn into this! I love your epics! I'm so glad that I have landed here! Bless you for sharing your gift of writing!

And now back to the story :)
Scarlettbrandi chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
"Please amd Thank you" *giggles* I LOVE IT!
Aista chapter 17 . 5/31/2013
Fantastic writing and characterisation. I particularly like the cultural aspects. I have to say this is one of the best fics in the fandom and it truly was a pleasure to read.
Wildblume chapter 17 . 4/1/2013
That's one of the most terrific stories I've ever read here on fanfiction_net. I read it last night in one go and couldn't put it down.

I adore the way you slowly built their friendship and then they suddenly realized they were in love with each other. I wondered if they were even going to pair up, but all the Beleine stuff and Kaira's problems were so interesting it would have been worth reading even without the romance. Then the romance and the baby and their relationship issues gave it a whole new thrilling level.

I loved both their characters and the way they interacted with each other and the other crew members was very believeable and well done. I also really adore the depth of their backrounds you have put into this. This story is truly unique.

I'd love to see a sequel on how they raise their daughter!
Ahlysha chapter 17 . 1/4/2013
Ahh. Finished it. I could NOT put this down, so engaging,depth and layers to these characters.
I like that Vulcan too. Very sweet,well written.
Ahlysha chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
Oh my,my thanks for writting this. I started reading only a very short time ago.. i like how this relationship grows in friendship. The young man's family,I love. I would feel most comfortable with them. I am at chapter eight and am taking time. I will review again once I finish. :-)
\\/ dif tor-heh smusma. :)
BewilderedFemale chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Oh my, this is quite a juicy story!
T'Sara chapter 17 . 6/7/2012
Awe! I loved this story! :)
mvw chapter 17 . 1/31/2012
I am sorry to see this story end. It should have more people reading it so you know I will do my part and recommend it to other fanfic authors. I hope you get paid for your talent someday.

Now back to the story. Kaira's relation to Vulcans was an interesting twist. Her acceptance of Sarkaal from the start was beautiful and he gave her the same. Kaira and Sarkaal's story is like something cooking in a slow cooker. It smells wonderful while it is cooking but it is not quite ready. It takes time for the meal to be ready. I was not in a rush for their friendship to turn into a romance because their friendship was so solid. Of course, I enjoyed it when they realized their feelings for each other, the Pon Farr and the birth of their child.

Since I am a ST TNG fan, I enjoyed reading about Picard, Keiko, Miles, Deanna and everyone else from Next Generation. I remember the episode when Keiko's baby was delivered by Worf. Including it in this story was genius.

I added this story to my favorites because I want to read it again. Thanks for another great story.
mvw chapter 8 . 1/30/2012
" I order you to live on" I LOVE THAT STATEMENT. I love this friendship.
Lady007 chapter 17 . 8/16/2011
I have just discovered your story and I love it. I read it in 2 hours and it was great. I love vulcan stories, sadly there arent a lot ... thanks for sharing
Blueyes Hippe chapter 17 . 3/11/2011
I really enjoyed this story, keep up the great writing!
jackiemack916 chapter 17 . 10/27/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. These are very well developed characters that you make it easy for a reader to care for them. Great job.
Lori Jean chapter 17 . 10/24/2010
Very enjoyable story. You seem to do pretty well with writing about Vulcans. I would thing at times that setting a lingo for them would be difficult but you seem to get it. Will we be hearing from the Vulcan family again? Thanks for your hard work. Writing is a true act of love.
Lori Jean chapter 9 . 10/23/2010
I am halfway through and needed to tell you I am enjoying your you for keeping up the good work.