Reviews for My Little Ryoka Boy
Escha chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Don't really liked how it ended but meh.
Escha chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Cute, in a weird way. And ignore that person who flamed you.
Nope nope I am out of here chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
It is awesome!
aku no tensai chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
AWEEEESOME~~~~!

Hey! If you wouldn't mind, could you make something like a sequel? Maybe Orihime and the others can find him and heal him so that he isn't dead~ and you can go from there! o.o

I liked the ending and all but... somehow (probably cause it's Aizen) it also cheezed me off.

Anyway, please PM me if you will!

-AnT
Aisilinn chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Thanks for the awsome story! This was amazing! Cant wait for you to continue... OH, ITS COMPLETE. DAMMIT... AND I LIKE RAPE, VERY SERIOUS RAPE.
Uchiha Riddle chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
It was lovely, But I MUST insist that you NEVER take down a story again because of flamers. Fanficion is for you to express yourself freely, screw those fuckers who write trash about your stuff. It is well in your right to write on this website and if they don't like it, what the hell are they doin reading it? Be confident in yourself and keep writing! Gambatte!

~Kitren
AnnaBethIchi chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
i really liked it wished it was longer but the writing was awesomely well done congratz also faved 3
Safiiri chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
I can totally see it. Don't like it (just b/c I have a thing for Ichigo & Aizen doing the couple thing, not b/c it wasn't good!) That said, I think it was really well-written and totally in character for Aizen :)
Ichi chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I only have one complaint. I dont like how it feels like Aizen is addressing us readers, cause I already think Aizens kind of a rapist in the series, other than the POV, its the best AizenIchi I've read so far.
Crimson Masquerade chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
very unexpected ending, but now that i think about it quite perfect. aizen WOULD be selfish like that, to take ichigo so that no one else could.
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
ahhh i love this! fantastic little aizen introspective. i think that his fascination with ichigo is so interesting, and loved your spin on it. aizenxichigo is one of my favorite yaoi pairings ever. :3
cloudstrifejen chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Why? Why does Ichigo has to DIE?
Assassin of Oblivion chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
interesting twist, but though it was unexpected it is believable. This was a nice, short fic to read. Beyond Aizen's twisted love there lies the deeper meaning. lawl XD good job.
darkwing21 chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
EH? You kill Ichigo? Why? Aizen said he 'won't kill him'. LIAR!
Leonette chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Nice ending. I have to admit I didn't see that coming when I started reading this story.

Aizen's insanity is coming through again and I can tell that he's upset that Ichigo's dead, although he does attempt to justify his actions. I just have this vision of Aizen embracing Ichigo's naked body from reading this. Great story!