Reviews for Lack of Light
CupcakesAndCoookies chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
What about writing a new chapter? cause i loved that one
Princess of preposterous chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Love it! Amyro lovee
Helterskelt123 chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
YES! A happy ending. And you're so right, Amyro really doesn't receive all that much love. Maybe I'll try to write one someday. -shrugs- We'll see! Anyway, I hope to read you're new Amyro story soon.
MP3 chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
this story was so awesome! (even though it was short) can't wait to read your next story. you're a really good writer.
Celeste Genevieve chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Heyyyy great story as usual! I loved it and if your gonna make another story I will read that too! Keep up the awesome work! :)
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
I love amyro! That was a great story! I didn't see any typos. You're a great writer!

-Ace

P.S. You should totally make a sequal!
Helterskelt123 chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
YES! An Amyro story. Honestly this pairing does not get a lot of love. And this story is very interesting. I love War/Love stories, those are always interesting.

Anyway, keep up the good work and I'll keep reviewing. Can't wait to read more.
MP3 chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
dude, this story is intense. i like it. hope you update soon so i can read more of this awesomeness!
wakingsnowwhite chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Awesome story! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Celeste Genevieve chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
As usual I love it and hope u continue :)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
Not all that fond of Amyro, but it's okay. And the story is interesting so far.
Celeste Genevieve chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This is now my favorite story in the whole world! I really hope u continue! Please! :)
ChaotixController chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Very nice, from what a see a very original and interesting pairing. But I do admit they would make intersting chemistry.

Keep going with this story and I'll drop more reviews.
Jessi chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
OMG! Beautiful! plez write more
Dark Blue Pen chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This looks like it is going to be really good and I can't wait to read the next chapter :)