Reviews for Lack of Light
mary chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
Age has nothing to do with it! Gosh! If they realy loved eachother, they would be able to wate till marriage. Lust and love are two different things. Now they do seem to love eachother, but why not wate? If its true love, you can wate and not need to give into your lust.
CupcakesAndCoookies chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
What about writing a new chapter? cause i loved that one
Princess of preposterous chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Love it! Amyro lovee
Helterskelt123 chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
YES! A happy ending. And you're so right, Amyro really doesn't receive all that much love. Maybe I'll try to write one someday. -shrugs- We'll see! Anyway, I hope to read you're new Amyro story soon.
MP3 chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
this story was so awesome! (even though it was short) can't wait to read your next story. you're a really good writer.
Celeste Genevieve chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Heyyyy great story as usual! I loved it and if your gonna make another story I will read that too! Keep up the awesome work! :)
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
I love amyro! That was a great story! I didn't see any typos. You're a great writer!

-Ace

P.S. You should totally make a sequal!
Helterskelt123 chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
YES! An Amyro story. Honestly this pairing does not get a lot of love. And this story is very interesting. I love War/Love stories, those are always interesting.

Anyway, keep up the good work and I'll keep reviewing. Can't wait to read more.
MP3 chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
dude, this story is intense. i like it. hope you update soon so i can read more of this awesomeness!
wakingsnowwhite chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Awesome story! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Celeste Genevieve chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
As usual I love it and hope u continue :)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
Not all that fond of Amyro, but it's okay. And the story is interesting so far.
Celeste Genevieve chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This is now my favorite story in the whole world! I really hope u continue! Please! :)
ChaotixController chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Very nice, from what a see a very original and interesting pairing. But I do admit they would make intersting chemistry.

Keep going with this story and I'll drop more reviews.
Jessi chapter 1 . 7/15/2010