Reviews for Unnatural Brotherhood
Storylover158 chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
I LOVE THIS! So fantastic. Really, really great job.
Budding-Author4 chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Hmmm, I wonder who wrote this awesome chapter? Wait haha, it was me LOL...
Tundra15 chapter 6 . 10/1/2010
I really like this story. very interesting. please keep updating this story cause this story definitely needs to be a lot chapters too.
JC Banner chapter 6 . 9/25/2010
amazin story... hopefully to hear from u guyz soon
EnchantixFae chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
Love this story so much ;D. I hope you guys will be updating more often. I love the part where Jasper was kicking Bradley's ass to defend Cole's honor that part was so sweet. I'm going to be writing an Unnaturally History slash fic with my Henry/Tareem (My OC) /Jasper as the pairings and I was wondering when I get done writing it, would either one of you guys like to read it? Tareem my OC will be a witch so I hope use of witchcraft wouldn't keep you guys from reading it.
Accidenta1 chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
Cute chapter, and very questionable chances of all of those shenanigans happening just so Artemis would be shirtless lol xDD

Don't ask me why these reviews are like a day apart... I read a chapter between doing hw and end up saving the next chapter til the next day ;

anyways, great chapter ]

Accidenta1 chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
That was one hell of a story... damn.

Accidenta1 chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
I'm liking it so far, except it was a bit confusing at the end but I got it after reading it a second time.

I think a good title for your chapters would be those last sentences you guys are putting at the end of the chapters.

Chapter 1: How it began

Chapter 2: How he learned.

I dunno, just a small input on my part ;

Awesome story so far ] I luv boys who draw more then anything, lol.
Accidenta1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
He has a red streak in his hair and has the name Apollo? And his brother has a white streak in his hair and his name is Artemis?

...and they're twins?

Oh hell, you got my attention the second that boy said Apollo lol. *continues to read story*
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
AW! Such an awesome chapter, I am I fine believer that anyone is possible of doing anything if they have the right motivation. Even though Jasper isn't really a fighter in any means of the word, someone (Bradley) hurt someone he cared about (Artemis.) And because of that, he beat the crap out of that person (Bradley)...which was just great by the way ;]

I loved how Bryan reacted, that was perfect -

Tala-Paige
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
hehe I LOVED the movie Zombieland, it was hilariously awesome! -

I would so go see that for a date D

Tala-Paige

Sorry I haven't reviewed since like chapter 3, I guess when I reviewed it, I forgot to also click the story alert box. So I didn't know you had been updating it :{

Oh well, now I know :]
SoRinnegan chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
I love the story. Please update soon.
The New Lost Boy chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
Great story! Love UH
VladdieChica chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
hey, you italian isn't half bad! congrats!

i heart group "aw"s

TYPY TYPY
NeonLlamasGoRAWR chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
Holy...wow. Gosh, I dont even know what to say! This was just amazing! I love how Jasper got all defensive and then they kissed it was just so...amazing :) I cannot wait until the next chapter!