Reviews for We Weren't Crazy
Runner043 chapter 344 . 7/15
Really liked the part about 'roses in December'. I'll remember that when I'm missing my own mother.

Colton again seems so grown up now. He's so good with Avery.
Runner043 chapter 343 . 7/6
I'm so glad Isa called! I love the way she still calls her Indy, and Lindsay wasn't the only one who needed the levity (sniff, sniff, I need more tissues).
Juliais2lazy chapter 343 . 6/30
This was hard to read for lots of reasons you already know but it was also so damn good. So most, mama goat.
Daisyangel chapter 343 . 6/30
Sad but I'm glad Isa and Lindsay have things squared away, now.
piper maru duchovny chapter 342 . 6/9
I really like the turn of phrase "steaming pile of malfunction" and I love that Colton tries to take it all on himself but he knows when he's in over his head and he needs to accept help. I love the way Adam and Lindsay parent and that they want him to be whoever he wants to be but they want him to explore all his options at the same time.
So most.
Runner043 chapter 341 . 5/18
4 more years doesn't have to mean they leave the nest, at least not if they live at home while in college (and save a ton of money!).
piper maru duchovny chapter 341 . 5/18
Hehehe. There's something truly delightful about knowing what their grandkids are like. Also I love the Lindtin. And now I must get ready for work but hey I reviewed! Alert the media.
Runner043 chapter 340 . 4/30
Isa's thoughts were that her friends 'didn't have anything planned anyway' so 'she wasn't missing anything'. Sounds like she has a lot to learn.

Liked Colton's reaction during their walk. Inspector Messer in the making.
Runner043 chapter 339 . 4/24
"This is your life. Are you who you want to be?" - How ironic that I just noticed this line from a Switchfoot song, and it's so fitting for Isabeth in this chapter.
Daisyangel chapter 339 . 4/24
Ah the rebellious teen years.
Runner043 chapter 338 . 4/10
"What'cha doing?" - Seriously, Adam & Lindsay, you have got to get a lock on the master bedroom door!

Good job, Lindsay, of getting rid of the elephant. Too funny!

Glad Hannah realized she was happy before, on her own, that she doesn't need a man, or anyone else for that matter, to make her happy again. Good for her.
ForlornRider chapter 181 . 4/10
"It was a long first half, both teams neck and neck, making for some exciting plays. At halftime everyone sat back down and stretched out a little"
I'm late to the game of reading this and rarely review, but this just cracked me up. You do know that baseball does not have a half-time, right? The longest break is the "seventh-inning stretch".

I am loving this story. I can't wait to see what happens with your characters.
piper maru duchovny chapter 338 . 4/7
There is a sleeping teething toddler on my bed and I suck at typing quietly so this could be a fun experiment.
I loved this. SO most. Can we please have more Adam and Hannah moments? Also more Jo. There is always room for more Jo.
But this was spot on.
The right mix of emotional and humorous.
And Averylin has impeccable timing.
Runner043 chapter 337 . 3/19
Anchovies? And they liked them? Someone should inform those boys that a good pizza should not be ruined.
Daisyangel chapter 337 . 3/18