Reviews for We Weren't Crazy
Wild ride, indeed. But I'm still staying off the roads while Colton learns to drive. And although I do agree with A&L's evening walks, they really do need to learn to talk about things other than the kids during them.

Lindsay is apparently braver than I am.

Isa-cat... love it!
piper maru duchovny chapter 347 . 7/7
Oh my heck. I have missed the family so most. I love Avery and her rats. And Colt taking drivers ed is nuts! But yes Isa would love to be chauffeured about the city - she would buy Colton a hat to wear while he carts her about in whatever rusted up junker he manages to purchase (oh dude idea, I'll FB you). Perfect chapter was perfect! And I agree flirting Isa and Colt is so grody.
Baby Goat's Lazy chapter 346 . 3/10
I want my own Ben Ry. He's just the mostest to have ever mosted and I love him and his passion. He's got what's called a zest for life. ;) That Lindtin moment was beautiful by the way. Glad you got unstuck.
Runner043 chapter 346 . 3/11
If only we all lived in Avery's world where cheese fixed everything... even broken limbs. Poor Ben!
Runner043 chapter 345 . 2/9
TurtleDove, it's good to see you back! Was wondering what had happened to this story.

The kids are all so grown up now. I think I'll take stock in that Cheese Shop now that Avery has found out about it.
piper maru duchovny chapter 345 . 2/8
SO FLIPPING FLIPPITY FLIPPER MOST.
I want my own Averylin Grace please and thank you.
Benjamin Ryan Ross is the sweetest most kind and loving boy in the entire world.
And when the hell did Colton become a grown up?
I loved the Austin and Avery scene most of all though. Please write more of them.
And "you guys are our best adventure" slayed me.
Thank you and goodnight.
Juumanjii chapter 1 . 1/11
I've been following this story ever since it was at Chapter 31 and I was wondering if your continuing with the story. I've read up to 344 and really would love if you were to finish the story.

Much love, Juumanjii
Runner043 chapter 344 . 7/15/2015
Really liked the part about 'roses in December'. I'll remember that when I'm missing my own mother.

Colton again seems so grown up now. He's so good with Avery.
Runner043 chapter 343 . 7/6/2015
I'm so glad Isa called! I love the way she still calls her Indy, and Lindsay wasn't the only one who needed the levity (sniff, sniff, I need more tissues).
Juliais2lazy chapter 343 . 6/30/2015
This was hard to read for lots of reasons you already know but it was also so damn good. So most, mama goat.
Daisyangel chapter 343 . 6/30/2015
Sad but I'm glad Isa and Lindsay have things squared away, now.
piper maru duchovny chapter 342 . 6/9/2015
I really like the turn of phrase "steaming pile of malfunction" and I love that Colton tries to take it all on himself but he knows when he's in over his head and he needs to accept help. I love the way Adam and Lindsay parent and that they want him to be whoever he wants to be but they want him to explore all his options at the same time.
So most.
Runner043 chapter 341 . 5/18/2015
4 more years doesn't have to mean they leave the nest, at least not if they live at home while in college (and save a ton of money!).
piper maru duchovny chapter 341 . 5/18/2015
Hehehe. There's something truly delightful about knowing what their grandkids are like. Also I love the Lindtin. And now I must get ready for work but hey I reviewed! Alert the media.
Runner043 chapter 340 . 4/30/2015
Isa's thoughts were that her friends 'didn't have anything planned anyway' so 'she wasn't missing anything'. Sounds like she has a lot to learn.

Liked Colton's reaction during their walk. Inspector Messer in the making.