Reviews for We Weren't Crazy
Runner043 chapter 339 . 4/24
"This is your life. Are you who you want to be?" - How ironic that I just noticed this line from a Switchfoot song, and it's so fitting for Isabeth in this chapter.
Daisyangel chapter 339 . 4/24
Ah the rebellious teen years.
Runner043 chapter 338 . 4/10
"What'cha doing?" - Seriously, Adam & Lindsay, you have got to get a lock on the master bedroom door!

Good job, Lindsay, of getting rid of the elephant. Too funny!

Glad Hannah realized she was happy before, on her own, that she doesn't need a man, or anyone else for that matter, to make her happy again. Good for her.
ForlornRider chapter 181 . 4/10
"It was a long first half, both teams neck and neck, making for some exciting plays. At halftime everyone sat back down and stretched out a little"
I'm late to the game of reading this and rarely review, but this just cracked me up. You do know that baseball does not have a half-time, right? The longest break is the "seventh-inning stretch".

I am loving this story. I can't wait to see what happens with your characters.
piper maru duchovny chapter 338 . 4/7
There is a sleeping teething toddler on my bed and I suck at typing quietly so this could be a fun experiment.
I loved this. SO most. Can we please have more Adam and Hannah moments? Also more Jo. There is always room for more Jo.
But this was spot on.
The right mix of emotional and humorous.
And Averylin has impeccable timing.
Runner043 chapter 337 . 3/19
Anchovies? And they liked them? Someone should inform those boys that a good pizza should not be ruined.
Daisyangel chapter 337 . 3/18
Avery cracks me up!
Runner043 chapter 336 . 3/8
"... canine bowels ... " - LOL!

"Best Christmas present ever" - much better than a lightsaber, that's for sure.
Daisyangel chapter 335 . 2/19
Scarey but glad he's going to be okay.
Runner043 chapter 335 . 2/18
Apparently Adam is one of those people who have to learn things the hard way.
Ya gotta know something's wrong when Ben is quiet.
Runner043 chapter 334 . 2/5
Really liked the pep-talk Hannah gave Adam. So very true.
Runner043 chapter 333 . 1/29
Ben is right... those bread sticks smell amazing!
piper maru duchovny chapter 333 . 1/26
Oh Adam and all his stinkin' stress.
I love this chapter so most. Of course Hannah's part of the family.
Runner043 chapter 332 . 1/5
Yes, Jo, be sure to discuss Avery's ideas with the president the next time you talk to him.

Sounds like Adam's plate is more than just full these days.
Runner043 chapter 331 . 12/9/2014
This story was all over the place... or at least I was. Found myself laughing (the Ross kids AND the Messer kids home alone, and together), and crying (poor Avery when Thomas was lost and Lindsay's reminder of what that felt like).

Well done, TurtleDove.