Reviews for We Weren't Crazy
Runner043 chapter 345 . 2/9
TurtleDove, it's good to see you back! Was wondering what had happened to this story.

The kids are all so grown up now. I think I'll take stock in that Cheese Shop now that Avery has found out about it.
piper maru duchovny chapter 345 . 2/8
SO FLIPPING FLIPPITY FLIPPER MOST.
I want my own Averylin Grace please and thank you.
Benjamin Ryan Ross is the sweetest most kind and loving boy in the entire world.
And when the hell did Colton become a grown up?
I loved the Austin and Avery scene most of all though. Please write more of them.
And "you guys are our best adventure" slayed me.
Thank you and goodnight.
Juumanjii chapter 1 . 1/11
I've been following this story ever since it was at Chapter 31 and I was wondering if your continuing with the story. I've read up to 344 and really would love if you were to finish the story.

Much love, Juumanjii
Runner043 chapter 344 . 7/15/2015
Really liked the part about 'roses in December'. I'll remember that when I'm missing my own mother.

Colton again seems so grown up now. He's so good with Avery.
Runner043 chapter 343 . 7/6/2015
I'm so glad Isa called! I love the way she still calls her Indy, and Lindsay wasn't the only one who needed the levity (sniff, sniff, I need more tissues).
Juliais2lazy chapter 343 . 6/30/2015
This was hard to read for lots of reasons you already know but it was also so damn good. So most, mama goat.
Daisyangel chapter 343 . 6/30/2015
Sad but I'm glad Isa and Lindsay have things squared away, now.
piper maru duchovny chapter 342 . 6/9/2015
I really like the turn of phrase "steaming pile of malfunction" and I love that Colton tries to take it all on himself but he knows when he's in over his head and he needs to accept help. I love the way Adam and Lindsay parent and that they want him to be whoever he wants to be but they want him to explore all his options at the same time.
So most.
Runner043 chapter 341 . 5/18/2015
4 more years doesn't have to mean they leave the nest, at least not if they live at home while in college (and save a ton of money!).
piper maru duchovny chapter 341 . 5/18/2015
Hehehe. There's something truly delightful about knowing what their grandkids are like. Also I love the Lindtin. And now I must get ready for work but hey I reviewed! Alert the media.
Runner043 chapter 340 . 4/30/2015
Isa's thoughts were that her friends 'didn't have anything planned anyway' so 'she wasn't missing anything'. Sounds like she has a lot to learn.

Liked Colton's reaction during their walk. Inspector Messer in the making.
Runner043 chapter 339 . 4/24/2015
"This is your life. Are you who you want to be?" - How ironic that I just noticed this line from a Switchfoot song, and it's so fitting for Isabeth in this chapter.
Daisyangel chapter 339 . 4/24/2015
Ah the rebellious teen years.
Runner043 chapter 338 . 4/10/2015
"What'cha doing?" - Seriously, Adam & Lindsay, you have got to get a lock on the master bedroom door!

Good job, Lindsay, of getting rid of the elephant. Too funny!

Glad Hannah realized she was happy before, on her own, that she doesn't need a man, or anyone else for that matter, to make her happy again. Good for her.
ForlornRider chapter 181 . 4/10/2015
"It was a long first half, both teams neck and neck, making for some exciting plays. At halftime everyone sat back down and stretched out a little"
I'm late to the game of reading this and rarely review, but this just cracked me up. You do know that baseball does not have a half-time, right? The longest break is the "seventh-inning stretch".

I am loving this story. I can't wait to see what happens with your characters.