Reviews for Misaki's Sins
Lovely Bunny-chan chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
This story was awesome! I absolutely loved Sloth. And Pride. They were both a tad but cuter than the others. But overall, they were all awesome!
otakuchic chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Oh my goodness..

When Takahiro slapped Misaki I felt like I could feel it! O.O SEEMED TO BELIEVABLE AND REAL!
Good job! :)
Whysuke chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
This was awesome! Misaxi and usagi are soooooo cute together xP lol so romantic 3
My Savior chapter 7 . 5/10/2011
Oh my god! That was freaking amazing! Best story I have read in the time I have been on this site about these two! It was sooooo cute!
My secret love chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
omg i love this story! sloth Misaki was my favtho! 3
Alana-kittychan chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
Awww Lovely story!
Alana-kittychan chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
XD *giggles snickers* Oh this is good!
CMSensei chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Takashiro..gonna die...

haha first thought when I read gluttony and misaki was eating alot i thought..hes pregnant..XDD Misaki drunk what a funny combination.
Chibi-Dears XD chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
Misaki should sin more often (nods head)

It makes things much easier for Usagi-san XD
C.L. Tyme chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Awww! I love Usami and Misaki, that story was so adorable. ;)
Adeisa chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I wish doing my homework could get me these kind of results! *sigh* Oh well. Great chapter!~ Unique idea too.
LightSeeker6996 chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
I had planned on waiting tell i finished the last chapter to comment, but i'll forget what i was going to say if i did. This is a suggegstion to make things easier for people to read your writing. If you put you a/n's in bold it helps for people to distingush it from the story, i was skim reading and i got to the bottum and didn't realise it was an a/n and it slightly confused me.

Any ways its a good story and i bet the last chapter will be even better
The Unblossomed Flower chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
ohhhhh~ wonderful fic!

its so fluffy... and yummy... and sweet~

excellent job!

~unblossomed-chan
Junjou-Angel chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
awwwwwwww! kawaiiiĆ®! great 2 chapters :D the greed chapter was so funny lol i love drunk misaki :) x
JessieSinnFold chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
I have to be honest with you i grew up in a pure catholic school until i was 17 and this story is so amezing and hilarious and entertaining i showed it to my theo professor turns out she likes yaoi now good job! I love your writing a deffinate favorite. ]

~Jessie Sinnfold