Reviews for will you be here for me
CarCarBeepBroom chapter 9 . 5/8/2011
YOU'RE ARE SO FREAKIN' AMAZING! :D

I love your stories...

By the way, Thanks for the reviews :)

I can't really message you so I'm saying my 'thank yous' here. :)

Anyways, keep up the good work!

I PROMISE TO UPDATE SOON. :)
WillowTree1996 chapter 9 . 1/26/2011
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
PurpleInkSBU chapter 8 . 11/7/2010
The English language is a very hard language to learn because it has so many rules to follow and crap, so it's okay that you make mistakes as a non-native.

Like, your story is really ; really cutee and te plot line is amazing.

i really enjoyed readin it and your english is getting better and better...soo thats a plus.

if you need a Beta im free to hlp (even though I have NO IDEA WHAT SO EVER WHAT I WOULD BE DOING! bc i just learned what a beta was and what it was used for like the other day] LOL.

but yes, keep up the progress

*and i like this one better than the 2nd version bc i got further lml!* im sure when the 2nd version of the story gets up to this point i will just be IN LOVEEEEEEEE with it :) !

- Live. Love. Belieb. Daii !
BunnyQueenLivesForever chapter 7 . 10/26/2010
its great but u spelled weeding wrong its wedding k

oh and its Macy Misa
BunnyQueenLivesForever chapter 8 . 10/26/2010
its okay besides every one has ine they dont like but this ones okay so dont get mad at yourself
special agent Ali chapter 8 . 10/22/2010
aww it was cute I liked the boys little chat and yay Joella could happen I love Nacy and Joella
special agent Ali chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
aww wow Nick, he really missed her, I think i loved that most in season 2 pilot. I think he realized being seperate a little bit hurt him their hug was so cute
special agent Ali chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
aww love Stella's reaction priceless
special agent Ali chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
awww very cute chapter
special agent Ali chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
you know you wrote rape right? that's not a good word but it made me laugh. Its very cute for your first story snoupy but I I just suggest you make sure its best it can be, took me a few stories to get this good, trust me my first work was blocks lol when I did NCIS on my other name

Anyway I love their reunion awww
special agent Ali chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
I like Nick cheering though it kind of makes him a huge jerk but then I guess love makes you dopey

But wow four years those 3 were in the dark is a bit surprising but then all three were clueless when they dated so it is pretty convincing good work
special agent Ali chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
very nice I like the Nacy and how both wants each other to just be happy and not be selfish Nacy is soooo cute
special agent Ali chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
awww I like the end Macy makes me laugh. She's the funniest character I ever seen. how she changed from the seasons is cool.

I like how Nick gets right to the point, leave it to Nicky to get a confession :)
uippioi chapter 8 . 9/29/2010
Loving it. However; Having a Baby after she just got married? I dunno, i'm skeptical. But 4/5! 3
ABLala chapter 7 . 9/25/2010
i like it! it was niceeeeee!