Reviews for will you be here for me
uippioi chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
Luuved it!

Your grammar and spelling has improved alot! :XD continue
Sly-88 chapter 7 . 9/21/2010
short,

but i like the idea of them gettin married

please continue )
AlwaysLove14 chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
too excited cant wait for the next chapters:) hope there is more to come soon
BunnyQueenLivesForever chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
this is great! i love it!
uippioi chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
Yay! She's back with the gang ! :)
AlwaysLove14 chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
aahhhhhhhh I'm glad they reunited and are still in love after 4 years. Can't wait for chapter 6!
uippioi chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
I loved it.

I swear my heart broke when Macy left for four years!
LivingInMyDream chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
Hey! So I'm reviewing...

Well you see your story has a great plot, but you HAVE to practise your english because no offence or anything your english is going downhill and you could try doing spell check before you publish the story as you say 'Mush' instead of 'Much'.

Also you should make it more realistic as Macy would've come down for the holidays to visit her mum. And if you think about it her mum would've known she was coming back because who would've paid for her ticket? Also if she's finished University there would've been graduation which her mother should've gone to.

I know these are small things but you need to know it to make your story much better! Take this as constructive critcism!

Other than all that it's a great story and it's got a good storyline! And if you haven't already got a BETA I would consider getting one!

All my love,

Tammie x x x
ChaoticLullaby.x chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
Ooh! Update soon please. I acc love this story :D
bunk12bear chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
even though your english could use some improvement, the story was good. You kept every one in character and kept it realistic ie. nick actually did date other people while she was gone but nothing seemed right. you have a ton of potential as a writer and are already good. so do the world a favor and practice your writing until it shines and who knows, you could write a best seller some day.

write on

-harry poter fan3000, a fellow writer
neilafbnewafbelwaef chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Heyy I read your reveiw asking me to review your story. I liked the idea of it a lot, actually. It's very romantic. I had a question as well, and I mean absolutely no offence by this, but are you from the US or are you learning English as a second language? I just noticed that some of the phrasing is very literal where a lot of people would use an "expression" and there are some mistakes in grammar, and I'm not sure if that's intended, because it's common with people learning English. Otherwise, I enjoyed the story, so I think you should keep going!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2