Reviews for et al
oobergoober chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
I for one hold true to the sober universe so Penny and Percy seems perfect and I adore your portrayal of them. I think I may very well end up reading all your stories tonight, but alas I am dreadful at useful reviews so don't be offended if this is the last of them. I do love this story though, especially Alice's chapter.
Jemennuie chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
This was very sweet, and simultaneously heart-wrenchingly sad. I liked that he resolved things with Regulus, thought it was realistic that he didn't with his mother, and it also seemed in character that James would be the most important thing to him.
storm-petrel chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
I'm going to have to hunt out my thesaurus so i don't bore you with the same adjectives! It was little confusing at first but oh so wonderfully written and I'm loving the wall through death idea :)
yellow 14 chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
Very nicely put together. Keep writing and go Hufflepuff! (I apologise for not reviewing earlier, I'm afraid I missed you. Sorry.)
Jemennuie chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
Love the description of Lupin's werewolf status-it's very powerful. And, personally, I think the friendship between Burbage and Lupin doesn't seem forced at all, here.
Jemennuie chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
I really liked the opening part about the widow's walk and the line about "(it's not as poetic as it used to be)". Another great one-shot.
iMissHP chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
4/5 It's a very good fic and I really like the evolution and the building of it. But I can't see how your prompt fit the story, it's very loose. If you had made her dye in the end, yes it'd have fitted better. But the way you wrote it is too superficially fitting to the prompt. I understand it's like a rhetorical question (the prompt) and you answer with possibilities, but it misses the question mark that would have done the difference. Or at least, for me it misses it. Like I said in the PM, it's not ruined, they had just suffered. It's a shame because it's a lovely story, and I really loved your Penelope and the last sentence. I took off one point because the relation to the prompt is too loose.

(oh, and I adored the reference to Penelope who waits for Ulysse which is implied!)
JacksonFrost chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
Oh my God. I adore this. I've never been a fan of Percy, but I love him in this, and I love your Penny and gahh.

I loved the mariners' wives story appearing throughout, in different meanings. And I'm so glad that Penny didn't die because I probably would be sobbing right now.

One tiny typo I noticed:

"Wh—" but before you can reason or react, he turns on the sport

should be spot, I think.

But whatever, this was beautiful! Sad you're not in Ravenclaw ):
DoubleCaramel chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
Aw. I adore this piece, especially this small part :" A lifetime, if you have to. (it's not as poetic as it used to be)". We understand Penelope's despair and I ended up falling in love with her and Percy - I am glad you didn't kill her, they can fall apart in the future.

Overall this is quite well written and has a first-love aura to it. I like how Penelope understands trough out it that loving Percy is so much harder and painful than she initially thought.

I really like this.

Beautiful.

Well done!
iMissHP chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
4/5 It's a very interesting pairing, and I love the tone and flow of the fic. However, the ending feels a little abrupt. For me it misses something, we can wonder and guess why he lies to her, but I think it misses. Also, I'd have liked to have her reaction. I want more!

Anyway, it's a great fic, and even so it's so short, you managed to show us how he has this 'connection' with her. Also, I love the house you choose for her, it's fitting and well justified. You have an amazing fic. I loved it!
JacksonFrost chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Oh wow, I'd love to read your full story. This is such an interesting pairing, and yet you make them gorgeous and believable and in so few words. Remus' thoughts on being a werewolf were beautifully heartbreaking. I love this!
CherryFlavoredChalk chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Whoa, guess who's out of the loop-de-loop.

BUT.

I adore Remus to bits and pieces and forever and even though I only faintly remember Charity from the series, I adore her. I love the Hufflepuff House so much more than all the others. They're the good kids, you know, the ones who are always alright no matter what. Just generally good people.

And no one really writes about Hufflepuff I guess because they come off as boring? They've got loyalty, sure, and they're hard-workers, rah-rah-rah go them. They're particularly good finders. :D

But you! You are wonderful; I'd like to shower you with presents.
thelightningstrike chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Once again you have opened my eyes to a pairing I never even entertained and left me loving them. Superbly written and so in character, with Remus thinking of every possible way to explain it and settling for the one that would be easiest for her to hear. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
iMissHP chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
5/5 the first part is a little dense, but then, when Reg appears it becomes lighter in a way. I especially love the ending, it closures your story and at the same time it opens it. I think it's very much natural that his aim was to find James again. It's a very interesting and original story, I loved it. Your writing style is a little heavy but I think it fits well the moment you choose to write about and the atmosphere you wanted to convey. The stagnant air was vivid. Amazing job!
Nanaho-Hime chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
woah...lovely...eerie, mindbogglingly eerie, but extremely poetic in a poe way. I adored the references to Alice in Wonderland, magnificently done.