Reviews for False Wonderland
Meteor Gin chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
nice, though... "cowardly lion" is still Never going to fit that guy... lol
Mazzchess chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I loved that, never woulda thought about comparing Dorothy of Oz to Alice in Wonderland.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
OMG I LOVE Dorothy of Oz! I was so sad when I found out it was discontinued in english.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Awesome. I love it!
badgerfang chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Wait. They discontinued the English version? Darn. But I love your comparisons of the DoO characters to AiW.
The Twilit Road To Nightfall chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Wow. This was pretty interesting. Not sure how else to describe it. We need more fics Dorothy of Oz. Im pretty sure I was the 1st one to post one for this
The Midnight Shadow Star chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I really like this story, and you are totally right, it is a lot like Alice in Wonderland. I'm obsessed with Dorothy or Oz, and I'm only on the first book (-.-'') but I am IN LOVE with Namu. He is my favorite character so far, although Tail comes in a close second.

But this story is adorable, and the writing is really good.
Evanelle chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I was surprized to find any Dorthy Of Oz fanfiction, and the comparison to Alice In Wonderland surprized me. You did a wonderful job anyway, and i enjoyed reading it.
Sylla Shadowfrost chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Well, seeing as I have never read this manga before, I can't say I exactly know what's going on...

But I liked it. I liked the comparisons between Wonderland and Oz characters, and that in it's self was interesting to me. (Even though it doesn't sound too much like any of the characters are like their counter parts in the real Wizard of Oz.)

Regardless it was nice to read, and the way they all retorted to her comments at the end made me smile.

Very nice Saya!