Reviews for From Bunny Hills to Bootleggers
Mina64 chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
Hi! I'm new and just wanted to say how much I LOVE the whole Pete and Mikki saga! It's just wonderful and I hope there's more to come somewhere down the line! Cheers!
Cassidy Anne Yarrow chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
Just want to say how much I have enjoyed this story series, it's fantastic! Mikki seems like a nice match for Pete, very spunky and sassy, just his style! Can't wait to read more of this couple!

Cassidy
The Delirium Threemen chapter 8 . 10/18/2010
Glad Pete wasn't too badly hurt. Bet he felt pretty relieved that nothing horrible happened to Mikki.

Great ending

Bamboozlepig chapter 8 . 10/15/2010
Nice ending, glad things are back to "normal", or as normal as can be for Pete and Mikki! Glad that the bad guys were rounded up at the end. Nice twist making the sheriff Mikki's uncle.
The Delirium Threemen chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
Good plan to fake out Frank. Poor Pete tho, thinking about what Mikki might be enduring.

Hope they Adam out safely and then Pete. Great Chapter.

Aussielover chapter 7 . 9/16/2010
Nice job with another chapter. I love them brewing up the plan to go in and rescue Adam and Pete. Poor Pete if he only knew that his girl is safe and not in jeopardy anymore.
Bamboozlepig chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
Glad to see that the cavalry is riding to Pete's rescue. Hope Jim's plan works and they save Pete in time, along with Adam. Great chapter!
The Delirium Threemen chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
Well I think somebody learned not to mess with Mikki. Go Mikki.

OH NO now I have a song coming to mind...

Oh Mikki, you're so fine

You're so fine, you blow my mind, hey Mikki, hey Mikki

Oh Mikki, what a pity, the bad guy was thinking with his gland

You grabbed him by the ba!s and you twisted them in your hand...

I told Bam I was going to behave in this realm but I lied. Reviewing here is much more fun here than my home planet.

Looking forward to more.

Bamboozlepig chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
Glad Jim and Bob came to Mikki's rescue before she was raped. Too bad she didn't rip Billy's family jewels off completely, would serve the a** right. Hope he suffers a LONG LONG time for the hurt he's laid down on both Pete and Mikki. Hope they find Pete in time to save him.
Aussielover chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
Well, it was worth the wait. I can't believe the world of hurt Billy put on our Pete. He went nuts. I hate to see what Jim will do to the guy when he sees Pete. I love MIkki being a tough chick. Never stopped fighting. My favorite part ... twisting his jewels. Do we need to worry about Frank? Don't make us wait too long...
Aussielover chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
Exciting chapter all the way around, Girl. I can't believe Billy slapped Mikki. I thought he was interested in her. This guy has some violent tendencies. I also really liked the conversation between Jim and Bob. Jim made it very clear he meant business. The protective partner is showing his colors. The snap of the twig at the end was just priceless. It doesn't feel right to have Pete defenseless. Can't wait for the next one.
Bamboozlepig chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
The site's not letting me log in to leave a verified review, ARGH! Another great chapter, sounds like it will be up to Jim and Bob to rescue Mikki and Pete and Adam. Hope Pete's not hurt too bad.
Bamboozlepig chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
Okay, I'm finally caught up on your story now. Good tension between Pete and Billy, will be interesting to see what Billy tries to do to Pete in the woods. Hope they find Mikki and her nephew soon.
Aussielover chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
Nice break to read a good story from you. I really like the description of the family ranch. It felt like I was driving up myself. This family is an interesting bunch too. The tension between Billy and Pete can be felt through your words. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Aussielover chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Wow, what a start to a story. I loved how we were guessing what Pete and Mikki were about to do. I have to say I was giggling through the whole chapter. Not only was it hot for Mikki and Pete, but Jim and Jean too. Fun lunch break thanks to your story.