Reviews for Trespass
Pp
Spawn chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
My heart broke for Edward in this. He screwed up, but suffered so much for it. Jacob is a sadistic bastard and I didn't much care for Leah either. I liked how Seth stood up for what he believed and took on his much bigger and stronger Alpha. I also loved Esme and her bond with her baby boy.

Great job on the story. It was fantastic, and I hope that you complete it some day.
catjumped1 chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
I wish you would continue this story!
SNHfvr chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
Great story! How come you stopped updating. That's too bad. Its great writing. I hope you come back to this story.
Princess Isabela chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
Well, I got the feeling this wasnt the end of the Why didnt you continue it ? Do you ever plan on continuing it ? I liked very much how deep are the feelings and thinking of your characters ! I wish I could know what happened on friday and if Edward told Bella what he had done... Thanks for the story anyway ! :)
Princess Isabela chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Wow, I love this family ! This was a fantastic family meeting ! Go Rosalie ! :)
Princess Isabela chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Go Alice ! :)
She is a darling !
Princess Isabela chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
I enjoyed very much Edwards thinking while deciding to accept his punishment, especially when he "understands" the definition of hell... This was a harsh punishment and for the lying "only".
I feel like the bigest coward ever. Had I to live with someone like you Carlisle I would be scared of even breathing wrong when near him ! :(
I dont get this in public punishment thing... What are the other peoples fault in this case ?! I cant even imagine it, you do nothing wrong and yet is expected to watch something like this ? Not fair at all !
The story is very good, thanks ! I ll keep reading it, but I had to tell how scared I was... :)
Regan Curtis chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
Your story intrigues me. When I first read it, I was appalled. I thought of Carlisle as an abuser. His actions angered me and his way of thinking disgusted me. Why would anyone treat another human being like that?

But then I began to think, they aren't human. Nor are they are they the picket fence family so many of us picture them as. Carlisle isn't truly anyone's "father" he is their creator. He is responsible for them, to make sure they survive in a world where they are considered monsters. For that's what they are, aren't they? Monsters pretending to be humans, pretending to be a family. Though through the years they have began to think of each other as a family, at the very core they are a vampire coven. They think and act like vampires, and you have portrayed that wonderfully. Your story is difficult to read due to the content, and there are things in this story I don't completely agree with, but I feel that it's worth reading. It caused me to think a different way and to feel a different way. That's what makes a good author, isn't it.

A good author is someone who steps out of the norm and causes their readers to feel and think. Those reader don't have to agree with the author, and I like that you acknowledge the that. That you want to hear people, not just the people who praise you, but that you want to hear everyone.

Ok, this review may have sounded weird or cheesy or maybe it was annoying, but to sum it all up, I really did like your story. Took me sometime to warm up to it but it is very fascinating. You are truly a talented author and I hope that you continue writing.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
Hi im the newest daughter i have a account but for some reason can not log in on tablet.

I love youre story so far I feel for dad it is not easy being a parent and letting go. I also feel for Edward i think fighting for independence is just as hard. Cant wait to read more
5-STAR chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Awesome fic!
Lon chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
Great story! I hope to read more like this from you!
Cumor chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
Absolutely wonderful story. I do hope you come back to add to it. I love your treatment of Carlisle and don't really find that you have taken him out of character as you stated in the beginning. Very well written.
CarlisleCullen1640 chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
Great story! Can't wait for an update :)!
gabi chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
cont .. manhã esteja preparada para o maior choque de sua vida! Se romper esta corrente terá má sorte no amor. Deus vai lhe abençoará e sua vida não será mais a mesma LEIA SOZINHO porque no passado eu também não acreditava que ia dar certo, mas… funciona mesmo!

MIKABELL0 1 semana atrás

MIKABELL0 cont .. não pense mais nas outras… mas somente em MIM. Que ele ME telefone e ME AME. Agradeço por este seu misterioso poder que sempre dá certo. Amém…). Publique esta simpatia por três vezes , basta copiar e colar por três vezes em in forum diferente esta simpatia abaixo e logo em 48hs você terá uma linda surpresa, beijos Ainda esta noite de madrugada o TEU amor dará conta de que TE ama, algo assim acontecerá entr horas da ..