Reviews for Twitanic
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
That was great! I loved it!
PrettyLittleLiar77 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That was pretty good but you kept switching back and forth between 1st and 3rd person. Next time try to keep it consistent. Also, it was veryyy good cuz I love both The Titanic and Twilight but you could have made it longer and had it where they first go on the ship and had a long process of it sinking but overall it was great and I enjoyed reading it. :) Keep up the goodwork but also maybe you could try a different subject? Maybe..I would Like to see your writing style on a different subject other than Twilight :)
MissRenesmeeCarlieCullen17 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Nice:) I thought this was a really neat fic, and I love reading stuff about the titanic, I finf it very interesting. I really love the danger magnet line, very cute :)
twilightvoip333 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
what a stupid story. You ruined Twilight!
Team Edward Rules All chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I just recently watched titanic and you did an awesome job of converting it to twilight style :)
E.Cullen1901 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
i loved it:)
SophiaCollins chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This was really good. I love how you put Titanic in this best twist I have read in awhile. Your really good. Keep it up. (:
asherandjeanclaude chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
This was so sweet for a second I thought you were gonna let Bella die, but I knew you wouldn't be that cruel D
Debussy-Fan101 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
That was an amazing story, Edward will do anything to keep Bella safe, I love it :)

P.S

Thank you so much for being the first one to review any of my stories, I appreciate it very much.

Happy Fanfictioning! :)
SparkleInSunlight chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Awesome story! So sweet.
edwardsgirl1998 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
tis is trully really good
anctwilight chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
These are the words that describe your fanfic. Cute. Funny. Awesome. Action. Cool. Nice. Fantastic. Terrific.
WonderfullyMade chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
cool story
TeamEdward chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This story is awesome!
twi-hard chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
WOW! This is the best fanfic written in history. Please continue!