Reviews for Blizzards and Broken Hearts
mollymaefarrell chapter 1 . 10/18
Please oh please, write a sequal. I always shipped Jess and Rory together and I would love to see where this story goes. Just think about it
Guest chapter 7 . 9/13/2015
KEMLEM81 chapter 5 . 6/30/2015
I actually thought this was so spot on and it's definitely in character for it to be a little all over the place when Rory's ranting. I think you covered this really well.
Checkerz chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
AH! I LOVE IT. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I was taken aback at how you're dialouge was so much like the shows. Honestly I was so surprised I couldnt fully appreciate you're genius. Bravo. As much as Im in love with Jess and I adore Lit Im also uneasy about it because somehow I know there not soulmates. And that shatters my heart more than anything else
Christine Writer chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
Love. So much love! Amazing!
Heart.Or.Head chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
iy doesnt feel like the end good though
BabyGlover chapter 7 . 8/30/2011
keep it going
PlrtzGlrb chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
xESx chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
Sequel, pretty please?

Literatiiii 4eva. I love Jess being vunerable, it's different and I love how he opens up to Rory.

And I love your writing :)
therealblondie11 chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
I would be forever greatful to you if you wrote a sequal! I haven't found many good Literati fics and you've written most of them. I'm sorry if I don't review on all your stories. Alot of times I'm too lazy... But that doesn't mean I'm not reading your work! You are an amazing writer and I hope you write more.
Acute Delirium chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
I love how when they are saying Jess has always been healthy, it's clear what they really mean is that Jess has always been strong, never vulnerable like he is now.
realchemistry chapter 7 . 8/20/2010
Loved this! I don't know why, but I can't get enoug hof your stories! If it were for me, you'd be writing 24/7 :P

Loved the last bit a with Jess talking about Andres, so funny! Oh I miss him and love him! So good, so good once again!
Jay-La52 chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
Sorry for the belated review, I suck...

Anyway, I absolutely loved this fic! It was so cute and well written, and I'm going through a craving for season 4 Lit fics which this satisfied pretty well. I loved the mantra, and Luke's entrance at the end! Hope you do a sequel :)
silverhelix428 chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
Did I review? I don't think I did, since it's giving me a box to type in. Sorry.

Fic was awesome, I love you to pieces for writing it, thanks bunches!
EmilyLTeague chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
Awww this was really good!