Reviews for Conversations with My Killer
varthanaa chapter 31 . 8/15
This story is so beautifuly fuc*ed up..
I have no other option than love it even though it frustrates and annoys me to hell and back. Somehow how I imagine the happy pair feels about each other..
Very lovely and I'm very sorry to see it not finished.
SmartKoala chapter 31 . 7/24
I hope someday you come back to this story. It was just getting to where you could see the conflict was coming to a point with both J/B but also the whole Demitri coven take over. It would be awesome to see it play out so that J and B finally get to be in charge of their own lives again fully.
Vwchick chapter 31 . 7/3
Wish this was finished-it's such a great story!
DeepSeaGirl678 chapter 31 . 5/16
Please update, I've waited forever for you to continue this amazing fanfic
Kellyrdonnelly1994 chapter 30 . 5/11
I just have to review and tell you I love the sass and attitude in this story best thing I've ever read on fanfiction.
Ok...good storie ...but come on 4 yrs and no update...REALLY
aurora0914 chapter 31 . 4/7
I would love more Jasper pov chapters. And I'd also hate for you to abandon this story. Its addictive, and its madness itself. I love the love/hate relationship that you write so well. And I love how its switched roles.
Anyway point is please finish!
asallam1 chapter 31 . 4/6
I love your story... I read it years ago and re read it now because I though you may have updated it.
I hope youll keep writting.
Love from Chile

Asallam
sometean chapter 31 . 3/30
this story made me realize that a writer's story can hint at his or her IQ level. because holy hell, the only explanation I can find for the dramatic difference between your story and 97% of all twilight fanfic is a higher intelligence. are you good in math?
cjwparrish chapter 30 . 3/9
I just noticed this story is unfinished...I am so invested in it. I love the complexity. I'm sure you have been asked time and time again but please consider competing it. This has been one of the best I have ever read on FF. Thank you for sharing it!
cnaadirah chapter 31 . 2/23
I don't like this Bella at all. She's still a doormat. Nothing has changed. She's just crazy and stupid. I would have left. She grew no backbone what so ever. She lets everyone walk all over her. She allows everyone to have power over her. I can see why you never updated this fic.
thoraofasgard chapter 27 . 2/21
*sigh* honestly this story would have been better if you'd just killed Bella
thoraofasgard chapter 18 . 2/21
Oh my god his is such an abusive relationship. I'm sorry but that's all I can think whilst reading this now, and anyone with a partner that acted like Jasper here needs to get the heck out of Dodge.
lollapalozzafanatic83 chapter 31 . 2/18
This is such a great story! I need to know how it ends!
Bella MacLeod chapter 31 . 1/19
I do hope you are planning on continuing this...I love the story and would like to read more of it.
4,805 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »