Reviews for Conversations with My Killer
HuntressXHunter chapter 7 . 2/25
You know to be fair if I was a vampire I think I would rather kill humans then animals
CAMJ1993 chapter 31 . 12/17/2020
This has been an amazing story to read! Sad to see the last update was back in 2012! You’ve done an amazing job with this story!
Anna chapter 30 . 12/7/2020
Would love to read the ending someday!
misszeldasayre chapter 31 . 12/7/2020
Thanks for writing this! :)
Twilight-Survivor chapter 31 . 11/10/2020
This story is as frustrating as it is addictive. I love how screwed up their relationship is. I love the complexities & the layers under layers under layers. I want to beat the living hell out of both of them & can’t get enough. I probably should see a therapist about the fact I can find so much value in a fictional toxic relationship. Instead, I’ll just admit that value can be found in even the worst of relationships if you’re willing to dive deep and see what you don’t want to see & admit truths that you don’t want to admit. I’ve been in many relationships that were toxic, abusive or just seemed pointless but every one taught me something. I’m just hoping these two learn to work WITH one another because watching them both self-destruct is frustrating even when you can see it possibly heading somewhere good.
LadyRiddl chapter 31 . 11/4/2020
This is probably the best fanfiction I have read in my life. The conversation are fucken crever, the plot, the relationship are deep, I love everything.
Bobbifrantzen chapter 31 . 7/23/2020
Hope u finish this one
Pantsofdoom01 chapter 31 . 6/19/2020
This fic is like constantly being brought near the edge of orgasm and constantly being denied the delicious satisfaction. it's
besotted whimsy chapter 30 . 6/13/2020
Cris,
Thank you for your story. I heard about it on Facebook and came running. I devoured it like a crazy person and I absolutely love it, and that's saying something because I usually avoid angst. I hope all is going well with you.
Lovely Black Butterfly chapter 10 . 6/3/2020
I am so sick of Edward. He's just still being a controlling dickwad and melodramaniac
Artsitina chapter 31 . 5/6/2020
Love this story and what it could be completed.
Mila-bay14 chapter 31 . 4/13/2020
I don't usually leave comments on stories that I read but this one I just had to. I read it for the first time about a month ago and was saddened that it's been untouched and unfinished for so many years. I recently picked it back up and reread it and changed my mind about the ending. It doesn't feel like its incomplete. It is such a beautiful love story and sometimes love stories dont have a clear ending or a HEA. If you do decide to add more, great, but I can say that I'm completely happy with how things end for now.
krink chapter 31 . 4/13/2020
I love this story more than I can properly explain. This is probably the 50th time I've read it. It's one of my go to favs. I really wish we could inspire you to finish it, or at least add a few chapters.
Regardless, thank you for creating a world where this Jasper and Bella exist! I love them both dearly!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2020
It's a great story ...superb fan fiction of Jasper and the first fan fiction that showed the nature and character and Jasper Whitlock hale you've done a great job man
Skylar chapter 31 . 3/3/2020