Reviews for Conversations with My Killer
MariahajilE chapter 1 . 10/30
Congratulations! You've been nominated in the 2015 TwiFic Fandom Awards!

The full list of nominees will be published on the site tomorrow, October 31.

Round 1 polls will open this Sunday, November 1, and close November 7 at 11:59pm EST. Round 1 results will be announced on November 14. Round 2 polls will open November 15 and close November 21 at 11:59pm EST.

Banners will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners, with 1st place winners also receiving a blinkie. All winners and the recipients of the Fandom Achievement Award will be announced December 6.

Good luck!

Host, Organizer
TwiFic Fandom Awards
Kelly chapter 31 . 10/13
Man I really wish there was more this. It is truly such a dark but realistic story between these two. I keep listening to The Devil Within while reading it and its just perfect. I want to see how their struggle turns out and if bella succeeds in killing Dimitri. I really think bella deserves to win with jasper just once, but maybe she already has because he truly does love her, even if he's not quite whole. He really is imperfection personified like bella saw in the beginning. She was just too naive to know how dangerous that was and then kept falling/climbing down the rabbit hole.
More please
NoPenName2015 chapter 31 . 9/9
This has been a fantastic read! I truly hope you continue it.
readingKs chapter 31 . 9/2
Kay so I just spent the last three days of my life devouring this story! It is amazing! So amazing! I love how real you make the characters and their problems. Jasper is such a complicated individual and that pairs perfectly with Bella's complications!

PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY SOON! I was unaware that it was unfinished when I started but I'm no sorry that I read it. The journey to this point has been fabulous and I'm craving more!
Please please please please please update soon!
giova chapter 1 . 8/13
Hi please where can I find Last love found?I really want to read it again but it's not here anymore pleaseeee
iluvfangs chapter 9 . 7/30
I continue to read this story eventhough I know it isn't finished which will drive me nuts upon getting to that point. This push pull relationship building with Jasper and Bella I love it's crazy and sweet all the same. The Cullens are a bit different and I kind of like that!
iluvfangs chapter 1 . 7/28
I just found this...I love Jasper/Bella stories! I understand it is unfinished and probably abandoned but with all the amazing reviews I feel I must read it anyway...I know I'm only going to get frustrated at the last chapter you posted but I'm off anyway!
I honestly love this story for much. My absolute favourite Jasper and Bella fic. The characterizations are just so lovely. Probs have reread it like 5 times now. I hope there's an update soon -crosses my fingers- and also Last Love Found is gone...
Ashlander chapter 4 . 3/14
Your Bella should be THE Bella. I think that sums up my feelings nicely.
Sigh. If ever a fic should have been completed, to live on in AU infamy, it should have been this one. We just want to see them make it! Is that so much to ask? Plenty of incredibly unreadable stupid poorly written stories have been finished. Why can't this piece of perfection? Why? I can't believe I am still mourning ( and waiting)...
anonymous chapter 17 . 2/25
oh my god. this is amazing.
(and creepily enough jasper really reminds me of my not-boyfriend - sans the violence and blood and vampire stuff of course. so kudos for writing him as a realistic person I guess?)
RaeRae064 chapter 13 . 2/22
RaeRae064 chapter 9 . 2/22
Run Bella! Just run away! They all crazy! Get out while you still can! Move to Australia!
RaeRae064 chapter 5 . 2/22
"I could tousle my hair and preach abstinence if it makes you more comfortable."
Another line that made me die of laughter! I reread it over and over again, I hope people grasped how funny that line really was!
4,788 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »