Reviews for Conversations with My Killer
Dallie chapter 1 . 7/18
I see this story isn't finished, but this first chapter sold me... so I'm gonna keep reading:)
sc4536 chapter 1 . 7/8
I adore this story, I’m hopefully you’ll return to it one day to finish it as I’d love to see where it goes.
noMuku chapter 12 . 5/9
I read this story over n over then select randon chapters to read again... this chapter specifically is so fun n funny. It's like Bella n Jasper's relationship as vampires but reversed... ahahaha... jasper sure is reaping everything he's ever done to human bella...
Saralynnb chapter 7 . 4/3
I'm so in love with this story. I like your version of Jasper and Bella!
Anh3s chapter 1 . 3/7
Omgahh! I love this story so much! This is the fourth time I’ve read it and it never fails to deliver. I laugh, I cry, and I’m always devastated when Jasper finally tells her the truth. Ahhh! Completely gut-wrenching! I hope you return to finish this masterpiece one day! I will be patiently waiting!
tercat57 chapter 31 . 3/1
I love this story, and hope you're able to come back to it some time. I want so badly for Jasper and Bella to finally be together as mates. You drew me in, and I read without stopping. I'm drained, but it was worth it.
moonlightstriking chapter 1 . 2/15
Your story is beautiful
marysix chapter 31 . 2/5
This story is not at all what I expected it to be in a dark and incredible way. Such an interesting way of looking at Jasper and Bella. I have really enjoyed it, and would love more!
Sexysiren1981 chapter 31 . 2/5
I absolutely adore this story! I've read and re-read it several times. I heart Jasper hard, but your version of him is so amazing that I'm in love. I wish with all my heart that you could maybe finish this story? Pretty please? You're the most amazing author ever!
Canon Bella is completely pathetic and insufferably unbearable to a huge degree. Edward, I loathe. I really hope she changes a lot with Jasper as they are my favorite pairing for Bella.
Orangeduck23 chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Please come back. There is no other story out there like this. It’s so fantastic
Ava chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
I will never forget this story, as hard as I MAY TRY (damn you for making this too good to get over). There will be times were I move on, and forget for awhile. But then there's a completely OUT OF THE BLUE moment when I think of this fic, then I get all nostalgic... and, well-you know how it goes from there. That's how impactful this was on me. Even after all this time, I STILL remember the part where Bella compares Jasper to a white crayon (for some reason, lol). It was one of my first fanfictions I've read, if I truly think about it. Now here I am, defeated by my urges and succumbing to the swirling abyss of this amazing (tragically incomplete) story once more.
Freoborn1980 chapter 31 . 9/2/2017
Shame you didn't finish this it's really good hopefully one day you will
Vane1208 chapter 31 . 8/29/2017
Plis consider update again, it would be a sin not to end this incredible story
snr3231 chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
I really hope you are able to finish the story it is so amazing I've binge read this over two days. I love Jasper and Bella pairings and this was beyond one of the best I've read so far. a completely different takethe struggle was real and so addicting. please finish!
4,859 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »