Reviews for Conversations with My Killer
MarieClaire88 chapter 6 . 5/14
Amazing story! Please update!
jeoliverio chapter 31 . 5/13
This dose not have an ending, and the bk and forth between Bella and Jasper was too much.
jeoliverio chapter 6 . 5/12
I think Peter atleast should make it alive in very story.
Book Slayer chapter 1 . 5/7
I've probably read this story at least four times and I'm about to read it again for the fifth. I know it's not finished, but it's just such an amazing thought provoking story, and I think it explores morality so well, especially in comparison to Stephanie Meyer's version of morally grey in Edward's whole "I kill serial killers" thing. I know you're probably never going to finish and I don't even know if you'll read this review, but you should know that if you ever do decide to pick this story back up, you'll at least have one devoted reader. By the way, again if you're reading this, do you have a tumblr account, because I'd love follow you if you do to see what you're up to. Hope that's not too creepy. Anyway, thank you again for the amazing story for this rarepair ship, and I'm super excited to read this story once more.
Re-reading AGAIN...must be about ten times now :O Genuinely one of my favourite pieces of fiction ever, and I keep coming back to it in hopes it might get updated some day... :(
Tommy14 chapter 31 . 4/11
I just found this story and loved every minute of it. It's now my go to read for how to see Jasper and Bella. Thank you for the wonderful read.
Lovetoread1859 chapter 31 . 4/5
This is a superbly written story I really do hope you come back to it I would to know how it turns out!
Adrastae chapter 31 . 4/2
I just reread this after several years, knowing it is incomplete still. It's still one of the best. Thank you.
mythzzrosenov chapter 31 . 2/14
pls update
Becksie chapter 31 . 1/19
This isn't finished, but this is one of the best reads I have had on fanfic for a while. It was deep and gritty and so very rough but I could not put it down! The tension is all there and boiling and so close to exploding. I'm favouriting this in hopes one day, the author comes back
MartaS chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
I just re-read this story for the 3rd time, there are few stories of such high quality on this site, it really is a journey reading it and I thank you for sharing it. I hope you are fine and will feel like continuing some day.
Merry Christmas 2016 :)
Guest chapter 31 . 12/18/2016
Please could you update?! Love this story
Picky Reader chapter 13 . 10/16/2016
Oh ho ho. That book mentioned in the beginning pretty much sums up this epically emotional love chase. Everything is so intense now! Everything is hurting! I wish more Jasper/Bella (vampire) stories were like this; but this jewel is hard to meet or surpass. And since this is pretty much my basis of comparison, I can count the number of authors who reach my standards on the fingers of one hand and still spare a finger or two.
I wonder what is going on with Edward and Alice. Especially Alice! She knows far more than anyone right now and it's driving me bonkers trying to figure it out.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/15/2016
Arg. This was such a lovely, nervous, confusingly, adorable chapter! I loved it so much. The spark has such potential to ignite into something glorious or even something horribly horrendous. Such a playful chapter like this makes me imagine a calm before the storm. I'm dreading to imagine the fall out.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/15/2016
Did I ever mention how much I enjoy your devious usage of foreshadowing? I'm sure I did and I can't get enough of it. Nor can I get enough of the humor spread throughout your story. You make writing appear so easy, but I know how difficult it is to whip out a decent sentence. I envy your talent.
4,834 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »