Reviews for Conversations with My Killer
ringdingne11 chapter 1 . 2/15
Your story is beautiful
marysix chapter 31 . 2/5
This story is not at all what I expected it to be in a dark and incredible way. Such an interesting way of looking at Jasper and Bella. I have really enjoyed it, and would love more!
Sexysiren1981 chapter 31 . 2/5
I absolutely adore this story! I've read and re-read it several times. I heart Jasper hard, but your version of him is so amazing that I'm in love. I wish with all my heart that you could maybe finish this story? Pretty please? You're the most amazing author ever!
Canon Bella is completely pathetic and insufferably unbearable to a huge degree. Edward, I loathe. I really hope she changes a lot with Jasper as they are my favorite pairing for Bella.
Orangeduck23 chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Please come back. There is no other story out there like this. It’s so fantastic
Ava chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
I will never forget this story, as hard as I MAY TRY (damn you for making this too good to get over). There will be times were I move on, and forget for awhile. But then there's a completely OUT OF THE BLUE moment when I think of this fic, then I get all nostalgic... and, well-you know how it goes from there. That's how impactful this was on me. Even after all this time, I STILL remember the part where Bella compares Jasper to a white crayon (for some reason, lol). It was one of my first fanfictions I've read, if I truly think about it. Now here I am, defeated by my urges and succumbing to the swirling abyss of this amazing (tragically incomplete) story once more.
Freoborn1980 chapter 31 . 9/2/2017
Shame you didn't finish this it's really good hopefully one day you will
Vane1208 chapter 31 . 8/29/2017
Plis consider update again, it would be a sin not to end this incredible story
snr3231 chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
I really hope you are able to finish the story it is so amazing I've binge read this over two days. I love Jasper and Bella pairings and this was beyond one of the best I've read so far. a completely different takethe struggle was real and so addicting. please finish!
Lrl272 chapter 31 . 8/28/2017
This was such a good story, wish it was finished
Guest chapter 31 . 8/13/2017
Hello! I know you haven't updated in a long while but a story as good as this- and an author as good as you- deserves to be encouraged and appreciated. This is truly one of my favorites fiction pieces I have ever read, published or not, ffn or not. The way the story makes me question the world, human nature, and morality is deep and captivating. The plot moves quickly enough to keep your audience entertained but focuses enough on detail to give emotional depth to every character. The greatest works makes us question everything- who we are, convention, society, and even truth itself. The depth to which you allow the characters to grow is incredibly skillful, indicative of a truly talented author. I hope you update someday, but if not, I will always wonder, and maybe even fantasize about what could have been. I'm sure this speaks for countless readers who stumbled upon a humble ffn and instead found themselves in for a lot more than they were bargaining for, in the best of ways. Good luck on your future endeavors. Xox, a devoted reader
TrueSkye chapter 9 . 8/4/2017
I love and appreciate this even more and more every time I return for a lovely reminiscent re-read of this timeless gem.

PLEASE never remove "Conversations with My Killer" from the Web. The literary world would be a much emptier, sadly vacuous place to abide.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
Re-reading again for the 5th or 6th time. I really love the start.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/27/2017
The story is great! It's frustrating and intense and keeps people comming back for more just like Bella and jasper. I can't wait to pick up one of your original stories off my local bookstores shelf!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/25/2017
Great fan fiction

But I cannot tell if it was a good ending .
4,853 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »