Reviews for Conversations with My Killer
FINISH !
Holy shit!
Dallie1 chapter 31 . 7/31
Dammit I fell in love with this and I just noticed it hasn't been touched since 2012. I could say that I really hope you'll come back to this story but my main concern at this point is that you're okay. Alive and well. Please be.
Thank you for writing and sharing your work with us. Much love! :)
Dallie chapter 1 . 7/18
I see this story isn't finished, but this first chapter sold me... so I'm gonna keep reading:)
sc4536 chapter 1 . 7/8
I adore this story, I’m hopefully you’ll return to it one day to finish it as I’d love to see where it goes.
noMuku chapter 12 . 5/9
I read this story over n over then select randon chapters to read again... this chapter specifically is so fun n funny. It's like Bella n Jasper's relationship as vampires but reversed... ahahaha... jasper sure is reaping everything he's ever done to human bella...
Saralynnb chapter 7 . 4/3
I'm so in love with this story. I like your version of Jasper and Bella!
Anh3s chapter 1 . 3/7
Omgahh! I love this story so much! This is the fourth time I’ve read it and it never fails to deliver. I laugh, I cry, and I’m always devastated when Jasper finally tells her the truth. Ahhh! Completely gut-wrenching! I hope you return to finish this masterpiece one day! I will be patiently waiting!
tercat57 chapter 31 . 3/1
I love this story, and hope you're able to come back to it some time. I want so badly for Jasper and Bella to finally be together as mates. You drew me in, and I read without stopping. I'm drained, but it was worth it.
moonlightstriking chapter 1 . 2/15
Your story is beautiful
marysix chapter 31 . 2/5
This story is not at all what I expected it to be in a dark and incredible way. Such an interesting way of looking at Jasper and Bella. I have really enjoyed it, and would love more!
Sexysiren1981 chapter 31 . 2/5
I absolutely adore this story! I've read and re-read it several times. I heart Jasper hard, but your version of him is so amazing that I'm in love. I wish with all my heart that you could maybe finish this story? Pretty please? You're the most amazing author ever!
Canon Bella is completely pathetic and insufferably unbearable to a huge degree. Edward, I loathe. I really hope she changes a lot with Jasper as they are my favorite pairing for Bella.
Orangeduck23 chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Please come back. There is no other story out there like this. It’s so fantastic
Ava chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
I will never forget this story, as hard as I MAY TRY (damn you for making this too good to get over). There will be times were I move on, and forget for awhile. But then there's a completely OUT OF THE BLUE moment when I think of this fic, then I get all nostalgic... and, well-you know how it goes from there. That's how impactful this was on me. Even after all this time, I STILL remember the part where Bella compares Jasper to a white crayon (for some reason, lol). It was one of my first fanfictions I've read, if I truly think about it. Now here I am, defeated by my urges and succumbing to the swirling abyss of this amazing (tragically incomplete) story once more.
4,862 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »