Reviews for How to survive a Vongola Female Guardian Life
Claudia chapter 55 . 2/19
This story was the worst. Woa. Can not believe how horrifying this is.
To think that I used to read eh... whatever this was, when I was a young teen.
Never enjoyed this thing. I only loved Chrome but no one really wrote about her.
Somehow please. Learn how to read a proper final to a story, much worse if it is a long one like this, don't get too much influenced by reading other stuff and copy pasting it into your work.
Also I plead you to avoid rape.
Come on, you also are the "author" who wrote about Mukuro drugging Chrome during her non consented first sexual experience so she could not feel any pain? Ah... that much rape...
Violations are not romantic. So you know.
Tigerwoman188 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Hibari sure waits till the last minute to look at his mail, poor Chrome reading all those letters and e-mails
KHR Lover chapter 55 . 6/3/2013
I HATE IT! Why mukuro and not hibari! I don't like ur story and all those nights I stayed up ch. I don't deem u worthy of fanfic!

BOO! Kamikorosu(can't spell)

Die!

Ciao ciao
animeluver1827 chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
Cool chapter, although it was kind of awkward, but overall the chapter was really good,
Deader than the Doornail chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
Haha! Black Butler reference! Yay!
Deader than the Doornail chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Hahaha! Hit him with his laptop!

Chrome was funny! Hibari's interesting... never really imagined his tyl self like this... _ :) But good chapter!
18Madison81 chapter 55 . 12/11/2011
This is just... Beautiful! The way you created such a beautiful and well-thought out ending, I must say... This must be one of the most greatest endings of all time!

This work deserves to take a role as a manga. Oh and btw, I wish you good luck on all of your courses in college and the creation of your manga.

Sadly, I started readin this fanfiction several days it ended. And for that, I greatly apologize for my lateness. -bows down in shame- If I found this fanfiction a lot sooner, I would've supported you all the way.

FAVORITE! Because this story deserves another favorite. It'd be sad you won't do any more fanfics... BOO. ; - ; I really loved this story...

Other than that... ... -sobs- I-I'm s-sorry... I n-need -a-a mo-moment... -breaks down-
lmeiije chapter 55 . 11/21/2011
O.M.F.G. D: I cried! Such a beautiful ending... I've reread this fic like 5,000 times and I was afraid that if Chrome ended up with Mukuro, Hibari would be left behind but if she went to Hibari, my poor little Mukuro would have been left in the dust. But you pulled it off stunningly...

It makes me sad that this is your last. ): But Masaru has a point :

I will NEVER forget this fic. In my whole career of readinf fan fictions, this is my favorite. And funniest and I am being 100% honest!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR PUBLISHING THIS.

ADIEU.
Hime-koi chapter 55 . 11/21/2011
Oh my gosh!

I'm crying! I tried to hold it in but ending up crying anyway ;A; I, I don't know what to say. Except pretty much one thing.

Thank you for writing this amazing fanfiction.

Good luck in college and on the production of your manga. Your readers will be right here waiting if you ever decide to come back at some point in life.
PearlLover2019 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
18960 emails... (1896 Hibari x Chrome)

596 emails left... (5996 Gokudera x Chrome)

2796 letters... (2796 Tsuna x Chrome)

god you really like those shippings don't you?
kuuromuu-chii chapter 55 . 11/21/2011
TT_TT I ALMOST CRIED. huhuhuhu i feeeel so damn sad! - curse you masaru-kun! Lol jokes. But really! Leaving your author life? That's just so painful! I don't want the same thing to happen to me...i can't believe this is the ending. This fanfic has been a very great part in my 1896 fanatic life. 1896 still rules! Homaygad ndi tlga mapintura muka ko ngayon! :'(((((( ang lungkot lungkot lng tlga na mag tatapos na toh... THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH FOR GIVING US SUCH A WONDERFUL STORY WHICH MADE ALL OF US READERS LAUGH AND FEEL LOVE. :) Imagine! 55 chapters! That is awesomeness. :) god bless u with your college life and i will always wait IF EVER you decide to come back. :

Yours truly,

Kuuromuu-chii ~ 333333
CloudyDays12 chapter 55 . 11/20/2011
beautiful ending...im usually not the type to say these kind of things, but i couldn't help it...
long live marshmallows chapter 55 . 11/20/2011
OMG! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR MANGA! I HOPE I CAN READ IT ONE DAY! XDD!

and the ending of this was WONDERFUL!
peppermint twertle chapter 55 . 11/20/2011
Saddddd!

It was so sad!

So bittersweet!

But Chrome's children... How do they know all that stuff? What, aren't they nine and younger? Chrome is preggers ten years in the past by Mukuro possessing Kyoya and ten years later, they have a nine year old child.

Wait. No, it does make sense that the kids would know... Their half father is Mukuro! He probably tried to 'educate' them at the age of five anyway!

*frowns deeply*
chrome-yuuki chapter 55 . 11/20/2011
Wao...a-ano, let me explain my reaction:

...(chrome's no so dream)...this doesn't seem like a dream..i dunno if im gonna be angry or happy cuz first its hibari second its the pineapple...(the battle)..there gonna battle?...i hope mukuro dies...(chrome in the mansion)...ha! I new it wasn't a dream!...(lambo's christmas gift) WTF! How come he gets a chocolate coverd house! *pouts* so unfair!...(chrome TYL)ha! I knew hibari would win BWAHAHAHA!(part when they said that he was their second father) WTF! Fudge man! I thought he over the stupid pineapple!...(flashback)family of devils?..F*** YOU STUPID DOCTOR! YOUR THE DEVILL! Also the pineapple...im feel bad for him...but i still hate him...(after flashback)...so thats why...the pineapple does have a right (i think) to have kawaii chrome...

But i will forever be an 1896 fan!

(when i read the 'the end' part) WHAT! ITS DONE!...*deppresed* (sits in a corner)..but why was the pineapple more important? *crying* (suddenly stands up) *determination* atleast it was worth it! The story is so beautiful that it could be wonderful for a manga

just wait when i get better in drawing men i will do this beautiful story into a good manga! *excited determined* i shall start practicing now!

Hands down the bestest longest story that i ever read

i shall forever be your fan and will always support yoy

~chrome-yuuki