Reviews for In and Out
cindylili chapter 1 . 2/2
I love how Marvel feels the guilt here :)
The Glimmer hate is kind of unexplained, I wonder...
Pre-Ragnarok chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Holy crap, this fanfic is awesome. Most of the ones I've read just describe the event in a few paragraphs, but this really goes into depth about everything in ways that if I try to review the way I normally do, I'd sound like an unappreciative idiot.
HungerGamesLoverr chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Wonderful. I think all your stories are so good! So well written and exciting! I'm always anxious to see you've published a new story (: & you made me like Johanna Mason, which I didn't think was possible! (: I think I like your stories about Johanna best.
I don't get why you haven't got like, thousands of reviews to your stories. They're sooooo good! I hope you write another story soon! 3'
xoBibi
intrepidity-and-dandelions chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Oh my goodness, that was amazing. I'm so glad that you've portrayed Marvel as a real person, who thinks and feels pain and guilt. Because all too often, I think we forget that they are just kids, and the whole thing is beyond their control and understanding, and they just want to get home to their families who often really need them. And I think you really captured that in this fic, so very very well done to you. You really have a gift for writing, a real way with words. Awesome job, very powerful.
Abbey xx
AThousandLifetimes chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
That was amazing! I loved it, all of it, especially the little sister part. Really amazing!
Shadows of a Dream chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Perfect. Finally, Marvel as a sympathetic character. This is well-written, fantastic, vivid, emotional, and well-structured. Good diction. Overall, amazing.
Ruining Hopes and Dreams chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Wow. This was amazing. It really made me see Marvel in a different light.

Don't really have enough words to say, really.

Added to favourites.

Hannah
TheInsaneLoricWhovian chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Awww... that was touching.
it-was-enchanting chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Ooooh, I'm intrigued!what an ending! Have you ever considered turning this to a story or twoi-shot, at least, with the aftermath of his death in the eyes of his family and so we can see what Glimmer did! And hehehe, six and nine, a boy and a girl, in-out... That made me laugh. But, brilliant story!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Phoenix Refrain chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Aww! I thought he was going to live!

I like that he actually got to have some humanity. That's what I love about your one shots, they're not just animals fighting for survival-they're complex and many fauceted.
LightTheWay333 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
It's so sad and I was nearly crying... then the last sentence comes along "(Except Glimmer. Because some things can never be forgiven.)" and that made me laugh.
Briarpaw chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Are you ever going to tell us what Glimmer did that is so unforgivable?
PK9 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Aaaaah this is the hardest one for me to wrap my mind around. Even after LiaB softened my attitude toward, Clove, Cato and even Glimmer, Marvel was the one I could keep hating. Marvel was the arrogant idiot. Marvel killed Rue. Marvel evil in every version of the story. But you're making me feel bad for him too. Kudos.
Miss Indie Sissiv chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I love it. I absolutely love it. And I mean it too. I say this to a lot of the stories, but the ones I really meant it for are you, and Halfhopes Sing For Me (under a different name)