Reviews for Secrets
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/10
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/10
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 1/27
Wolfone10 chapter 4 . 10/14/2015
Even me, I gotta say. WTF is wrong with you? Killing hinata and then knocking up kushina in a coma? I mean dude, I'm done this is too fucked up even for me, seek help.
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 10/13/2015
Naruto shouldn't have to worry about killing Negji as I said before, Negji would never make it BACK into the ring, a LOWLY branch member killing a heir? He'd be dead as soon as he opened the door to his front house by the cage bird seal, Hiashi and probably Hanabi would turn his brains into scrambled eggs before making it bleed out his ears. If the hokage hand anything to say, well then "clan matters". And thus, Negji Hyuuga would die by the very thing he always hated/feared and he would have nobody to blame but himself. Not only that but since Hanabi only REALLY loves her dad and sister, I would think this kinda thing would make her a TOTAL TERROR toward ALL branch members, now that SHE has an axe to grind WITH THEM! The Hyuuga would suffer a LOT of deaths if Negji got in that lucky shot, it would backfire on him and those he actually likes (branch house) in ways he can't imagine!
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
You do know negji would never even make it to the finals right? Hiashi would kill him with the "cage bird seal" the second he got home.
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
Awesome story I hope you continue
entelejent chapter 4 . 5/22/2015
Really good, actually; the summary's bad grammar made that a surprise. That may have been intentional.
narugokuichigo6 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Awesome story jus waiting for u to continue it please can't wait for next chapter
Madgormley chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Excellent Story so far please continue
lord-kurama chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
I loved the plot of your story plz continue the story...
120991ln chapter 4 . 2/7/2014