Reviews for Beginnings
jessiejr21 chapter 14 . 3/4
This really made me want Breach to joined Rex group at the end.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/18/2013
this is the best ever. I love so much. I read a lot of noex fanfiction but this one is the the best I have read. please post the next chapter because it will be a long that be you post the next chapter ppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssss ssssseeeeeeeeeeeee with a chery on top :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :): ): ) :) :) : ) !
IBeDatYaoiAddictBrah chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
*Male pregnancy* is the incubation of one or more embryos
or fetuses
by male
members of any species. In nearly allheterogamous
animal species, offspring are ordinarily carried by the female
until birth, but in fish of the Syngnathidae
family (pipefish
and seahorses
), males perform this function.
By some definitions of male identity, human men have done so in certain instances, and male humans incubating fetuses are a recurring theme in speculative fiction. So yeah Noah can get pregnant!
Yup chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
This is totally like twilight
um chapter 9 . 8/27/2013
This story is REALLY REALLY similar to the Twilight series (namely, Breaking Dawn)... almost exact, except for the names and location... was that your intention?
ionicpulse chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
I knew he was pregnant from the beginning of the chapter
Pandas01 chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
Yay I finally found you! I read you're stories on Deviant art and when you said you had Fanfic I just had to find you! You're Noex stories are so amazing! Thank you for writing these wonderful stories! You are an amazing writer :3
Andi6739 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Hi Jessica! My name is Andromeda Summers and it has been brought to my attention when I was searching FanFiction that someone has done a VERY similar story to Beginnings: s/8459389/1/

It should be in your best interest to read it and I suggest that you don't ignore this comment.

I wish you all the best,

Andromeda Emthia Summers
Paoshirou Hozomi chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
what's the title of the sequel anyway?
Paoshirou Hozomi chapter 14 . 9/25/2012
I really loved it! I'm not much big on yaoi but I love male friendships, and since yaoi was,like, one of the only ways to see emotional boys with each other... Why not? Can't wait for the sequel to finish up
ohwhatthenowayin chapter 13 . 9/18/2012
Wait what?
Woah, wait, huh?! Hah?! No shitting way…!
Oh shit I didn’t know- like what?! Huh, hah, wha?! You are- no way…

Have I mentioned that I love you man? You’ve done it again, I am speechless. I am shocked. I am in all out bliss. Hell, this has never actually happened to me before, I go positive- writers go angst; but you, you completely fantastic and awesome person, went positive.
This never happens!

My jaw is on the floor…again- in the same story no less;;
And Breach, I can’t even begin. Regardless of what I said, I don’t think I could have had made it work. You really did, like the pregnancy and every scene in between- you make it work, and it works pretty damn well if you ask me! I do like how you ended it with Breach, she has earned the upmost heart points from me, even though she did steal the ending- it was because of her that it became a happy one. So I find it fitting I guess. The final scene itself was beautiful, it’s most likely my own personal happenings that make me feel this way- but how it was so eloquently written, and driven so well, alone can be perfection of a oneshot. Everything was there, and even if the dread still exists of her falling forever, it is perfectly bittersweet that at the very least she can be free.
So even though Rex and Noah didn’t snag the closing scene- their final scene holds strong on it’s own. To laugh resonates them, and I did rant once that you finish just as you start- with the characters as themselves, and I cannot ask for anything more than that.
To switch back to them after Breech’s escape, it would undermine both their parts I think. They parallel each other so finely that a third part would take that final moment away. How the boys will laugh and smile when there is nothing to call funny, and Breach will leap into an abyss for a chance to start anew.
I’m getting all mushy over here aren‘t I?;;

My jaw is still attempting to reach China btw;;
Scared again chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
Oh Circe, at least I know I’ll never be as horribly insane as you! Eh- which says so little really;; But hey! If I be incredibly positive about this, maybe Breach was just apologizing for ever letting Circe near the kid, or that she even exists in the first place;; And as I beam sunshine and rainbows I’ll throw in that she’s already given Amy back to Noah.
…or y’know, something like that?

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that I am completely and totally wrong with this.
Stay back Circe chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
This is new, I was scared for a while, since it’s been clear how Noah’s felt about the child since the beginning- Rex on the other hand, he loves his daughter, and Noah. I was afraid that the kid would be more of Rex’s concerns then the one who bore her. Especially after what you said when Noah recovered, I knew that a change that significant would never happen- it’s where my mind veers to then cements itself in the pavement when I hear about a guy getting knocked up;;
Thinking about it now, I know why there is no ‘warning’ for the theme- this is a Noex fan fiction. My batshit mind be damned the possibility exists for this to happen, nanites can attach and attract, can create. They had a child, yes. But the story is about them- just as she is as substantial as the boys, their relationship isn‘t forgotten in the process in the favour of having a child. I’m sorry…again…for being stupid enough to write and post reviews when I am seriously not in the condition to do so;; If I could delete them I would;;
But I doubt that I’m much better now then what I was before;; I slept!…a little;;
Just nocturnal chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
Well damn. What can bring back a girl acting (possibly most definitely) more hormonal than Noah when he’s preggo than the same physically labouring (… no pun intended… Right, I think I‘m going to just give up on puns as of this moment…;;) action repeated from seven a.m. to four p.m.!
Leave it up to a carpool being the only thing able to tear me away from your writing;; Hell, I’d be reading again sooner but apparently being covered in dust, dirt, and soot qualifies as unsanitary- to think! I personally was just dandy to sit down and wade through this chapter regardless of the plume and dust clouding the screen.
I’ll stop now;;

I actually was able to glance at the first few scenes or so before the car arrived- and what really cured me, as ironic as curing goes, was Rex. When it comes to him, the way you write Rex especially, his emotion comes off so strongly- in the last chapter and this, when he first saw Noah alive again I felt it along with him. Hell, my eyes were bloodshot and I felt like I was at the climax of a bad bad hangover, 6:00 A.M., I thought I was beyond screwed. But when he chanted his name I was touched. I was wayy too distracted by the mpreg that I was missing the point really. These two are amazing, and I favour you so much because of how you write them.
The emotion is captivating. Even Noah, though not my preference in his attitude, is still rightfully in character. He’s been through one hell of a lot, I’m just hoping that sedative is powerful enough to keep him out until Amy comes back to him and Rex.
ignore the rest chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
See, if you ignore it long enough- miraculous recoveries always come around;; I’m so proud!
Hell, it’s all on Holiday too- just as soon as began her typical doc ramblings I didn’t quite mind the kid anymore. Well, regardless of her being the centerfold of this entire story- I don’t mind her quite as much as before. And it’s probably just me- but if I were Rex, I might have kept a little of that spite there.
Denial’s great, but doesn’t mean that it didn’t happen. Which actually I’m still spazzing over;; But on a side note- this story has really made me realize that I really do favor both Rex and Noah quite the same. It might not seem like an epiphany, but it’s pretty much never that I love both characters of a paring so much. A lot of it has to do with your characterization I feel, it’s right. Too many times a writer will throw one of the character’s personality to the trash just to move the story along- usually my favourite of the two, and you can imagine how that goes;;
But you really keep them as them- even when he was pregnant, (which actually wasn‘t as bad as I imagined… to contrast my absolute freak outs earlier;; I expected worse) I don’t read them because I cannot imagine to any degree that the prego half would be themselves. It’s why I was able to keep reading this story because I knew how well you can keep them in character, and you really did your job I tell you! He was obsessed, but really- a preg Noah would be completely batshit. Enough to combat my sleep-deprived mind, probably not- but batshit none the less;;

Hell not to mention I love you unconditionally! Feminizing Noah is really something I’m against if you couldn’t guess;; I’m so glad that you aren’t automatically making him some kind of apron wearing housewife. It happens so often! Ah, it’s nice to know someone is still writing that actually knows what characterization is! Honestly, never would I have stuck through a story like I have today if you didn’t. Hell, I have to thank you for that all on it’s own! You are amazing!I'm sorry for doubting you;;!
Circe btw is a really nice touch