Reviews for Obsession
rahma50 chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
please complete it/it is a very great story
hirako chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
When are you going to update this?! And when things are getting interesting too..PLEASE UPDATE
yuiyuki chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
Please update!/
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Ah, well it was fun while it lasted.

It's as our dear Jack Sparrow once said, you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Urahara certainly fits that bill right now.. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Well as usual Urahara has something up his sleeve. Rukia's side story seemed rather tragic, not that it's the first time. But Nii-sama isn't there! Where could he have disappeared to?
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Maybe it won't be so bad for Ichigo seeing as Rukia seems to be willing enough to look for him despite all..

Hrm.. It's really too bad this one is short. I think the plot is engaging.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I hope you don't mind if I take a gander. I must say, it is quite a thrill to read this first chapter.
Kurosu chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Im still a bit confused but id love to read more!
Juveniliare chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
This is really twisted, and I kinda like how Kuchiki-sama seemed to be such a deceitfull person that once torments Ichigo in the old days. A sad dominant love story they shared in the old days perhaps?

What's a gohou anyway?

Suddenly I have this vision of Rukia wearing a set of heavy kimono in a large haunted castle, a bit like the one in Kekkaishi where the 'supposed main villain' is the nine tail fox demon lady...
round and round we go chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
at first, i couldn't imagine ichigo ever calling rukia kuchiki-sama, but i think it may be sort of cute. hehe.

anyway, great story. update!
zero09q chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Please complete this story its good so far why you stop?
rikary chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
Another worth to be updated.
Mariagoner chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
This is absolutely enchanting and I want more! Your background information screams for more elaboration and Ichigo's obsession with Rukia is... exquisitely interesting. More soon, please?
Voidy chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
sorry, didn't have time to check my bookmark page. hum... she run from him? somehow, there's still mystery and different setting make me confused. hahah~ he's searching for her for 25 years? wow... I wonder what happened between them, up until now... I can feel it, but not so clear. te-he. Love You yume~
the aspiring cynic chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
Wow a very insightful update! I really like it from Ichigo's point of view actually. Can't wait to see what else is in store!