Reviews for Kidnapped
PsychoJose15 chapter 1 . 2/17
I couldn't stop smiling as I read this. XD I thought Kurumu would be a bit.. madder. XD
Griffin Ryan chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
PLEASE DEAR GAWD WRITE MOAR
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Awesome. Love the plot.
kaiba chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
ITS FUCKING AWESOME!
ATV145 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I just might take you up on that offer!?
Atlas Grimm chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
That was epic, but please pretty please continue it!

Ciao Atlas
SliverWolfAlpha chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Man this was awsome but if she dose in up with a 34 yer old orc I wood kill
demetria chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Please continue this! I love it!
Thornmaster chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I liked it a lot, it was very believable and the storyline was excellent. Especially for a one-shot. So may I write off of this? It is an excellent story.
Hivedragon chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Nice one shot, love Mizore/Tsukune
DeadManSinging chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
A nice fic you make... :D... You could be famous if you chose fic like Naruto or Harry Potter... Many people will recoganize your talent if you chose a popular fic like that... Nonetheless... You still good in my opinion... Keep up the good work _
The Unknown Twinkie chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This is really great, I love it
sayain673 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This is great stuff! I really enjoyed this.

I just love the Tsukune x Mizore pair to death!
Junkyosha no Tamashi chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
As much as I love this pairing, and this story, I have to recommend something, and please don't take this the wrong way, I can't stress that enough;

you should really, REALLY use better synonyms for your lemon scenes. I like the way you write, but reading "dick" and "cock" and "pussy" and that sort of thing every line really takes away from the story's mood. At least for me, it does. This synonym-lack is a huge issue to me on FF.N

An author on this site whose lemons are just plain AMAZING is HetLemony, who writes a lot in FF7's CloudAerith pairings. Look some of that stuff up, it'll improve your stories' sensuality and mood like you wouldn't believe.
Koyuki himono chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
While short the story was enjoyable. The ending was rather funny.

Good work.