Reviews for A Man Called Death
Tina chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
This is interesting! Please do continue
tikis chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
I most certinly know what slash/yaoi/ BL is :D and I look foward to it. The story is great so far btw, which is why I'm following it :3
ninja-lemondrop15 chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
Hmmm, I don't think wiz got bi-polar at the end. Nor Toby pushy, for the most part. Also, I love the pills label. And you're right about his lack of technology, it IS super weird. Actually, the main thing I always wonder at is not the absense of a lightswitch, but a bathroom! I mean, even magical beings have to shower and pee, right? ...okay, that sounded less weird in my head -.-

The plot's still as mysterious and intruiging as always. Keep it up! I love a good mystery. Sounds dangerous and scary. is Wizzy going to save the day?

Um, and just one more thing (which I only know bc I was once obsessed with them). It's Amish, not Omish. Unless you did that on purpose for some reason, in which case never mind.

Still don't know what slash yaoi blt is. Still too lazy to lookit up.
Winter Oak chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I liked the introduction. The suspense and action was amazing and makes me wonder what had happened in the past...

Anyway, I'm so happy that there is a new wizard fic. This is a pairing I haven't considered before. It sounds very interesting -I'm looking forward to seeing how you will make it work.
Porpoise chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Okay, this is just great so far. I really like where this'll be going...

A-and that has nothing to do with the fact that you mentioned that there'd be slash.

I really love this. Can't wait to read more.
ninja-lemondrop15 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Um, I don't really know what a SLASH, YAOI, or BL is, but if it's something bad then I'll just have to deal because I like this story and I'm sticking to it! It's awesome and compelling in a mysterious way. I'm intrigued by your writing style and plot. Good luck with future chapters! :)

I think you're doing just fine with the characters. That's what good about Harvest Moon, you can have fun with their personalities so long as they are remotely true to the game. Toby certainly seems carefree enough, Wizard reclusive and deep, Jin professionaly caring, etc. It's good stuff, glad you started a HM story!

I wanna wallpaper of Wizzy... {: