Reviews for Lexx: The Dark Zone
Lady Vyxen chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I really like your fic and the way you portrayed Kai and Prince. I'm struggling to writemy own fanfic which includes Prince, but in a reality of Harry Potter. I do not intend to do a crossover though, just to manipulate a little with the events from the books :)

Your story was really well written, no boring points, no boring description and an actual balance between dialogues, descriptions; spaces between lines so my eyes didn't bleed ;P

Maybe you should write something like chapter two? I know that you've planned it as a one-shot, but I'm very interested how it played out with Xev and Stanley.

I would be very interested in reading anything you can write as I really love your style of writing and the way you portrayed both characters and situation.

One more thing that makes me wonder... How did it happen that Xev and Stan are in danger of His Shadow? Because cluster means him, right?
Lola Spears chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
That's a fascinating look at what Kai is experiencing after the collision! You captured his and Prince's characters beautifully!