Reviews for It Was Her All Along
NarHina chapter 7 . 3/5
Yehhh more stories loved the chapter glad that Naruto is't going back to Sakura after how she treated him. Though I was expecting Naruto and Hinata to talk more instead of just skipping to the new day after they woke up still good.

Though I hate how Kiba is with Hinata and hope he gets bashed also I want Hinata to feel a bit guilt since she did't tell Naruto her feelings not to ruin there friendship but ruined it by leaving any way, which was just selfish she though I can understand sending her on mission I think she was just running away. Did she think about how Naruto would feel if she died. I really want her to go though some emotional pain and sees her mistakes, Naruto was dense but she did't tell him in the first place and took the easy way out by trying to kill herself.

I hope you have Hinata break up with Kiba before Naruto realizes and tells her he love her because I don't want Hinata just to be with him since she can't have Naruto.

Thank you for the update so happy you are back
gummy b3ars chapter 7 . 3/4
More pls
Guest chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
Is there a reason you haven't updated in forever? I think you should update... Soon... Waiting for an update sucks...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Sooo cute! But he is an idiot... he is obviously jealous because he loves her and always has (once again blinded by his 'crush' on Sakura). He seems like he stopped having feelings for Sakura way before Hinata came back and just ignored it plus she was only with him cause of money and his reputation. Well I really want to see how this plays out cause she has a boyfriend now. UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATE SOON PLEASE! :)
Lavender Angel-96 chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
WTF is wrong with him! He gave Hinata a pet name and doesn't have one for Sakura. What is wrong with him? He doesn't know what love is or how he really feels because all his feeling point to that he loves Hinata in a way that means boyfriend and girlfriend not sister. Naruto needs a male to help him with his feelings because he is confused. And I can't wait for you UUUUUUPPPPPPDDDDDAAAAATTTTTTEEEEEEE! :-)
Bloody Rain chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
Plz update!The story is so cute and adorable ,
MYK-ON chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
I love it naruto when are gonna realize that you love her hinata not ...that.
Devilsinn17 chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
Good chapter update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Please update soon! This story is kinda sad but I really like it!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Oh wow I love it! Please update soon! I would love to see what happen next :D
Also keep up the great work. :)
MYK-ON chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
well that was good. short but good
gummy b3ars chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Pls update soon, i want to know how this story will turn out. :)
in your dreams as well chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
hey i hope you can update this story soon it is really good i love the idea
xXYour DoomXx chapter 4 . 9/26/2013