Reviews for It Was Her All Along
Guest chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
Is there a reason you haven't updated in forever? I think you should update... Soon... Waiting for an update sucks...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Sooo cute! But he is an idiot... he is obviously jealous because he loves her and always has (once again blinded by his 'crush' on Sakura). He seems like he stopped having feelings for Sakura way before Hinata came back and just ignored it plus she was only with him cause of money and his reputation. Well I really want to see how this plays out cause she has a boyfriend now. UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATE SOON PLEASE! :)
Lavender Angel-96 chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
WTF is wrong with him! He gave Hinata a pet name and doesn't have one for Sakura. What is wrong with him? He doesn't know what love is or how he really feels because all his feeling point to that he loves Hinata in a way that means boyfriend and girlfriend not sister. Naruto needs a male to help him with his feelings because he is confused. And I can't wait for you UUUUUUPPPPPPDDDDDAAAAATTTTTTEEEEEEE! :-)
Bloody Rain chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
Plz update!The story is so cute and adorable ,
MYK-ON chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
I love it naruto when are gonna realize that you love her hinata not ...that.
Devilsinn17 chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
Good chapter update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Please update soon! This story is kinda sad but I really like it!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Oh wow I love it! Please update soon! I would love to see what happen next :D
Also keep up the great work. :)
MYK-ON chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
well that was good. short but good
gummy b3ars chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Pls update soon, i want to know how this story will turn out. :)
in your dreams as well chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
hey i hope you can update this story soon it is really good i love the idea
xXYour DoomXx chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
-_-

Update.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
KASSY! XD your mom broke it.
Yurship-Sama chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I know t's been years since you've updated but plz update!
PLZ PLZ PLZ this is the best thing I've read that isn't completely