Reviews for With Every Heartbeat
gummymeow chapter 1 . 8/28
In one word, beautiful! great story.
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
THIS WAS AWESOME!"
*keeps fangirling*
Allycat2090 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Wow. This is too cute! There's the obvious teenage angst, but the overall cuteness shines. I loved the ending, sad yet happy all at once. This was beautiful.
welcometoupsidedown chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Words cannot express how much I loved this :'3
Puppiesssss chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
hi, great story but i don't really understand the last two paragraphs. What is Peter pleading for and Aslan is pleased with who?
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
/smile
WickedForGood13 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I stumbled upon this quite by accident, and I'm so very glad I did. Though I usually try to avoid incest stories, this was so tastefully done that I couldn't resist. The love these two brothers share is something to behold, and you convey their emotions for each other quite remarkably. Wonderful job! Cheers :)
PhrasesForTheYoung chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
this was lovely, good job.
Aeris de Lothlorien chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I love it !
Akelly9065 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Very good story. I am amazed that it was so well done. I liked the fact that you didn't go over everything and you mainly just kept it to peter and edmund scenes. You could have been more descriptive in the intimate scenes between the two kings. But thats just my opinion and my preference. Good luck with all of your endeavors.
SerialAuthor chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Wow, romantic. I really don't know what to say.
Elsyra chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
This is so, SO GOOD! D There's so much raw emotion and the language flows beautifully. I'm quite glad I found it on accident. I know it's supposed to be wrong to like a story about incest, but I can't help it - they're like soulmates or whatever the Narnian equivelant is. Thank you so much for writing this! I think I'll bookmark it to read whenever I'm depressed because it's so uplifting and shows love without boundaries, and it doesn't even need graphic scenes to elicit emotion from us readers.

P.S. On a less serious note, this gives a whole new twist to the meaning of "Philidelphia," doesn't it? ;)
a fool's paradise chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I cried very hard at the end of this - christ, you can tell a story. That "How could you ever think this would make me love you any less?" made me teary-eyed; was full-out crying when Aslan said he was proud of them. All of that torture they put themselves through - finally, they can be happy.

I'm really looking forward to those side-projects.
bubbysbub chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This is so pretty. There are no other words, just sighs of adoration.

Well done.