Reviews for Bloods
Hetaseven chapter 27 . 7/25
Gimme a minute. Ehem ...

What am I gonna say is, Author-san you created awesomely good plot! Ahaha! xD

I also love this one by the way. Though I came to honestly enjoy the story since ch3. The end is a bit rare. Hey, It's CasLab! Why?

Oho! Dont get me wrong, I must say CasLab is cute too but the way the story ended, it is like they are the actual main pair there. It's not common. Ah! Well, your story is not common! xD

I couldnt stop giggling when you stated Castor greet someone with his bussinessman smile. Omg, I always imagine 07 career life AU and Castor just match doing some political bussiness. Mwahahah!

Emm, anyway where in the 07 world was bishop Lance, eh? After those heroic line with Ayanami, why not dragging him on the mess?

Oh yeah, I felt the hurried hushh hushh when you forcefully made the great Hawk fell. I mean how easy Aya-tan could be defeated after all those woman and son matters. However I just like you tortured Hyuuga like that! xD

Ehhhh I write too long tee-hee ... sorry if you found this annoying. Oh, Im interested in those pureblood past with Aya as their king. The 07 world with no Teito and written mostly on Frau POV. Kyaaa! xD I will gladly read if you ever gonna post those side story. *smirk* Mwahahah!
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 27 . 8/7/2015
Hooray! *applause*
N they live happily ever after!
U kno, when i finished chapter 25 i was like, "Shit! There's 2 more chapter, how d fruck d author gonna end this?!" Hahaha i was so excited n dying man! XD
But tat chapter where u kill d black hawks T.T even if it was for d better, but it was so tragic as well huhuhu
Poor hyuga n aya-tan...well at least aya-tan finally kinda accepted hyuuga :)
But still, i LOVE n enjoyed tis story! Even tho d ending was a lil bit short but mehh *shrug*
It was SUPERBLY AWESOME!

So anywhoo...by now i think ive read all of ur 07-Ghost story :) n it was an amazing read i tell u, every single one of em
U r officially one of d person who truly brightens up my life, by ur beautiful writing, plot n all, n i greatly thank u from d bottom of my heart
Here, *shoving something to u* i give u a piece of my heart..
Take gut care of it n keep it safe, i trust u, even tho i barely kno u, but with tis i hope n pray tat u will never stop writing for u hav brought happiness n other amazing feelings to us readers n hopefully u urself...

So yeahhh i think tats about it...so sory for rambling, there's just so many to say, but i kinda forgot n my head's a mess right now, so yeahh...*hide under my bed, embarrassed*
I guess I'll see ya around, matta nee! All d best in everything!

Thank u, n again, thank u! *impersonating Sky High, from TnB* XD hahaha
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 19 . 8/7/2015
...my...heart...*gasp*...!
..help...me...*clutching my chest*
...
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 18 . 8/7/2015
O ma globe! *died*
*revived by pheonix down*
I cant believe u actually PMed my review 0.0! Kyaarghhhh!
Tat means a lot to me T.T n just as u said here i am reviewing Bloods X) ufufufu
I really wishd i cud reply ur PM, dear awesomeness, but my internet is slow as **** xD
Im reading fics thru d mobilefanfic version n i dont think i can reply PM thru here...? ehehe
So anyroadss...i am honored to able to read ur masterpieces :p gahahaha n i will continue to read them
So while i continue to read this one (Bloods is fishing-A-awesome btw (u_u)b ..),
i cant wait to hope n indulge more on the oncoming/ongoing ones *bows deeply* thank u!
see ya around *waving n jump into d screen to follow(watch/stalk/watever xD) teito around his journeys* ;)
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 5 . 4/13/2015
It just accrued to me that he really does sleep in a coffin in the anime, I can't remember if he does in the manja or not.
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 27 . 4/12/2015
I have decided to do a big review at the end of this fan fic because I find it annoying to post a review at the end of each chapter, that is why I am only now reviewing your story.
This is probably one of my favorite ones that I have had the pleasure of reading. Its so good that I am going to read it again and again, starting right now.
0oLucifero0 chapter 27 . 2/27/2015
Very nice story. Only 1 complain. You should have added the smut scene! :
merry way chapter 16 . 1/24/2015
love it!
Xx56 chapter 15 . 1/1/2015
I definitely like the part when Teito made Frau obey under his command! I was thinking about 'oh-so-lovely-revenge' bu kinda got a lil disappointed by the lack of reaction from Frau. he he he
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
amazing...!love it
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
good!
lovleydragonfly chapter 27 . 11/5/2013
awww yayayayayay i call for a sequel! also i finished this in one go! xd I WAS UP ALL NIGHT! TILL 4 AM ON A SCHOOL NIGHT TOO DAMNIT! LOL
Maru-x-Karuka chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
This is really awesome
Mangaanimea113 chapter 27 . 7/31/2013
Nooooo, where's the rest? More teito kidnapping, spice the sex up please x!
Jasmine chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This story was very well done, I couldn't stop reading it and can't stop re-reading it.