Reviews for Bloods
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 27 . 8/7
Hooray! *applause*
N they live happily ever after!
U kno, when i finished chapter 25 i was like, "Shit! There's 2 more chapter, how d fruck d author gonna end this?!" Hahaha i was so excited n dying man! XD
But tat chapter where u kill d black hawks T.T even if it was for d better, but it was so tragic as well huhuhu
Poor hyuga n aya-tan...well at least aya-tan finally kinda accepted hyuuga :)
But still, i LOVE n enjoyed tis story! Even tho d ending was a lil bit short but mehh *shrug*
It was SUPERBLY AWESOME!

So anywhoo...by now i think ive read all of ur 07-Ghost story :) n it was an amazing read i tell u, every single one of em
U r officially one of d person who truly brightens up my life, by ur beautiful writing, plot n all, n i greatly thank u from d bottom of my heart
Here, *shoving something to u* i give u a piece of my heart..
Take gut care of it n keep it safe, i trust u, even tho i barely kno u, but with tis i hope n pray tat u will never stop writing for u hav brought happiness n other amazing feelings to us readers n hopefully u urself...

So yeahhh i think tats about it...so sory for rambling, there's just so many to say, but i kinda forgot n my head's a mess right now, so yeahh...*hide under my bed, embarrassed*
I guess I'll see ya around, matta nee! All d best in everything!

Thank u, n again, thank u! *impersonating Sky High, from TnB* XD hahaha
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 19 . 8/7
...my...heart...*gasp*...!
..help...me...*clutching my chest*
...
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 18 . 8/7
O ma globe! *died*
*revived by pheonix down*
I cant believe u actually PMed my review 0.0! Kyaarghhhh!
Tat means a lot to me T.T n just as u said here i am reviewing Bloods X) ufufufu
I really wishd i cud reply ur PM, dear awesomeness, but my internet is slow as **** xD
Im reading fics thru d mobilefanfic version n i dont think i can reply PM thru here...? ehehe
So anyroadss...i am honored to able to read ur masterpieces :p gahahaha n i will continue to read them
So while i continue to read this one (Bloods is fishing-A-awesome btw (u_u)b ..),
i cant wait to hope n indulge more on the oncoming/ongoing ones *bows deeply* thank u!
see ya around *waving n jump into d screen to follow(watch/stalk/watever xD) teito around his journeys* ;)
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 5 . 4/13
It just accrued to me that he really does sleep in a coffin in the anime, I can't remember if he does in the manja or not.
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 27 . 4/12
I have decided to do a big review at the end of this fan fic because I find it annoying to post a review at the end of each chapter, that is why I am only now reviewing your story.
This is probably one of my favorite ones that I have had the pleasure of reading. Its so good that I am going to read it again and again, starting right now.
0oLucifero0 chapter 27 . 2/27
Very nice story. Only 1 complain. You should have added the smut scene! :
merry way chapter 16 . 1/24
love it!
Xx56 chapter 15 . 1/1
I definitely like the part when Teito made Frau obey under his command! I was thinking about 'oh-so-lovely-revenge' bu kinda got a lil disappointed by the lack of reaction from Frau. he he he
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
amazing...!love it
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
good!
lovleydragonfly chapter 27 . 11/5/2013
awww yayayayayay i call for a sequel! also i finished this in one go! xd I WAS UP ALL NIGHT! TILL 4 AM ON A SCHOOL NIGHT TOO DAMNIT! LOL
Maru-x-Karuka chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
This is really awesome
Mangaanimea113 chapter 27 . 7/31/2013
Nooooo, where's the rest? More teito kidnapping, spice the sex up please x!
Jasmine chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This story was very well done, I couldn't stop reading it and can't stop re-reading it.
YourLuckyWish chapter 27 . 7/18/2013
I
TOTALLY
FORGOT
TO
REVIEW! I'm so sorry!
I did read it! And I like it a lot!

Forgive me?!