Reviews for Bloods
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 5 . 4/13
It just accrued to me that he really does sleep in a coffin in the anime, I can't remember if he does in the manja or not.
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 27 . 4/12
I have decided to do a big review at the end of this fan fic because I find it annoying to post a review at the end of each chapter, that is why I am only now reviewing your story.
This is probably one of my favorite ones that I have had the pleasure of reading. Its so good that I am going to read it again and again, starting right now.
0oLucifero0 chapter 27 . 2/27
Very nice story. Only 1 complain. You should have added the smut scene! :
merry way chapter 16 . 1/24
love it!
Xx56 chapter 15 . 1/1
I definitely like the part when Teito made Frau obey under his command! I was thinking about 'oh-so-lovely-revenge' bu kinda got a lil disappointed by the lack of reaction from Frau. he he he
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
amazing...!love it
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
good!
lovleydragonfly chapter 27 . 11/5/2013
awww yayayayayay i call for a sequel! also i finished this in one go! xd I WAS UP ALL NIGHT! TILL 4 AM ON A SCHOOL NIGHT TOO DAMNIT! LOL
Maru-x-Karuka chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
This is really awesome
Mangaanimea113 chapter 27 . 7/31/2013
Nooooo, where's the rest? More teito kidnapping, spice the sex up please x!
Jasmine chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This story was very well done, I couldn't stop reading it and can't stop re-reading it.
YourLuckyWish chapter 27 . 7/18/2013
I
TOTALLY
FORGOT
TO
REVIEW! I'm so sorry!
I did read it! And I like it a lot!

Forgive me?!

Lucky
animegirl516 chapter 27 . 5/2/2013
I think this is the best 07 ghost story i have ever read, I have read a few vampire fics and those weren't great, but this is on a whole new level. This is awesome.
Sakura Zuzumiya chapter 26 . 3/23/2013
love your story like them
Sakura Zuzumiya chapter 27 . 3/23/2013
love your story :-)
i love a vampire story and of cource 07-ghost story love them so muchhh...
and i have them all in this story thank you so much for write them
i wait for your next story about FrauXTeito and for the truth i don't like Ayanami hahahaha... ignore me for that it's for my personal reason
anyway i read your another story and i have a high hope for them so continue your writing i'll suport you with all i have eventhought i have nothing just to courage y X-P ganbate for you