Reviews for Matchmaker, Matchmaker
DianaChaseKirkland chapter 1 . 5/17
This is easily the most beautiful KakaSaku I've ever read. All their development, cliché-y but at the same time not... Oh I loved it. I don't think Kakashi was entirely in character, I mean, I can't picture him picking stupid 'fights' with his former student...but then again, the whole KakaSaku concept is hard to picture in a canon vision so forget it xD hahaha Whatever, I especially loved him being all awkward at first about his 'proposal'. Excellent, Nice job ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Love the plot...dat ending thou :))))
Sugarpuffluv chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
AAAAAAAAAAH OH MY GOODNESS! This is like every womans dream to have a man do sweet things to her. Like what he did with the kissing and honest loving words! 3 It's so romantic that I wish I were in her position to revel in the love of another and get the chance to utter the words "yes" to the man I love! What a dream!... To bad I'm only 14 years old. Not nearly old enough to experience THAT kind of love with a guy lol.

But a girl can dream, can't I? hahaha

Sigh This is going into my favorites! xD
StayStrongNWM chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
this is so amazingly written **
larryjc chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Would have been nice to see tsunade's final POV.
MajesticFluff chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
OMG that was amazing *dies from the amount of perfect*
LiancaQii chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
The way it ended is... Yeah as it is amazing who would have thought that she'd request that the bathroom be pink? Your an amazing Author and it shows through your story! Will there ever be more chapters in this story, I think you have a lot going for you in this story you can approach it from so many angles and it would still make sense.
Mustang's Inferno chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Wow! This is the first sakuraXkakashi fanfiction that I have ever read, and I really liked it! Thanks for writing it
MCKC chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match, find me a find, catch me a catch... Lol yeah, that's pretty much the only part of the song I can remember. But OhMyGosh! I loved this story! This has to be the best lighthearted KakaXSaku story I've ever read! And I love it to pieces! Thank you for sharing it! :D
duchessliz chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
this was a great story! really enjoyed it! I especially loved Kakashi's proposal! I burst out laughing when he said, "You're kind of a bitch, but I think I'm getting used to you." that was the most perfect thing to pop out of his mouth! if I were Sakura I would have been highly offended but. . .hell, the man is honest to a fault lol
celinae chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
D'aww! :) Such a sweet ending!
So yeah chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Pretty good
rachelarcher7 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Bravo.
seaweed chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Loved it! you kept it light and funny and the last line was the icing on the cake of a very good fic, but you also had your serious moments that trully made this a story! Thank you for sharing it!
Grlybrainiac chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Awwww 3 Kakashi is adorable! Especially when he was figuring out he loved Sakura...hehe...so cute .. Super adorable story!