Reviews for Camp Rock 3
XSammyJaneStinsonX chapter 12 . 9/27/2010
I think you should of got Mitchie and Shane back together because they belong together well i think so put it was gd though you did a great job
HelloKitty19 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I love it

Guest chapter 11 . 8/27/2010
Why label it Nate and carlin when there really isn't any
Guest chapter 10 . 8/24/2010
U marked it as Nate and Caitlyn but there is no natyln
Guest chapter 9 . 8/12/2010
awh i thought this would be a good story): ughh! im sorry its super baad.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/12/2010
this suckz like wtf! where is mitchie and where are caitlynn and the others. your story is an eye sore. this is some stupid sh/t like maybe you should learn how to spell and how to make a decent story off of the movie! DELETE THE STORY(:
Agent Maine chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
For the love of all things holy, and RvB, please delete this.

It makes my eyes burn, and I have the sudden desire to poke my eyes out with a fork after reading this abomination.

There is so much wrong with this- your inability to flawlessly switch POV, your Mary Sue who is like Bella Swan if she had even worse taste in men and your use of song lyrics which is against the Guidelines of this site.

I suppose a congratulations are in order- when they write the new morality codes for how to not be a completely sh*t writer I am sure they will name entire sections of the doctrine after you. It seems you will have your place in history, my dear illiterate fanbrat.

Try getting an actual grammar book, learn how to spell for f*cks sake and actually write instead of masturb*ting to a picture of the Jonas Brothers.

Much love, sweets,