Reviews for A Woman's Heart and Mind
DarkLord98 chapter 8 . 9/11/2014
hmm, interesting.
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
Awww can it be Naru/shino?
Anyways grt so far!,
PLZ update soon!
Spikesagitta chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Seriously? Throwing in Shino? Hmm. Well ok, I can accept that. He's a pretty swell guy. Better him then Kiba anyway. If you have to include a rival. Not that I want that to happen...

Anyway, it's been almost 2 years, hope this is still in the works.
Spikesagitta chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
Phew. I'm glad Naruto made it away! I don't think I could stomach a rape scene...
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Well we know Hinata would pick Naruto no matter what :)
Omodor chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
I really won't you to continue this.
Kyo no Kitsune chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
did you get too sucked into WoW, so much so that you dont update for more than a year?
Kyo no Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
i think genderbending is much easier to do with naruto due to the fact that he already has a girl form. for other animes, dont even think about it.
DarkPoet89 chapter 8 . 10/10/2011
Oi, you're going on a year without posting, this and Four Man Squad are awesome. Please update before the next installment of WoW comes out lol
SharpObjectLovergmail.com chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Do you mean all at one time or ending up dating more than one person after they break up like in real life
SharpObjectLovergmail.com chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I like this writing style. I also suggest the FemNaruHina pairing. It would be nice to see one that isnt made just so some guy can picture two hot girls making out and having sex, but for the intellectual part, even if make-out scenes are included.
Carrottuce chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
Waw this is interesting! Seeing a cute naruto is kinda cute XD LOL

Hmm... i don't know but I feel like naruto will be turned back into a male in the end 3
Gaiseric chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
A good chapter. You address the concept of what happened, as well as the mindset of the victim. Not an instant dimsissal of what happened, but a lingering sense of violation and shame. As a hard-headed guy turned hard-headed girl, it's an intense culture shock and I'm glad you managed to get that across.

Also, Shino as a possible twist figure...interesting. I'm glad you didn't quirk it too much by using Neji or drop it on its head by using Kiba. It actually works well.

Again, really looking forward to another chapter. I can't wait for the rest, and can't understand why it has this few reviews. Definately one of my favorite stories lately, and I'm not demanding it but...PLEASE, OH PLEASE write more!
Gaiseric chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
This chapter made me a bit ambivalent. I loved the Hinata and Naruto date scenario, as well as his continued cluelessness. It plays into his usual personality, so that the reader is left with a sense of 'business as usual' even though the prospect of forced change with a new identity is there.

On the other hand, not a great fan of the sexual assualt ending. I know that it's a useful device for demonstrating the harsh truths that Naruto might be forced to face, but I guess that sort of thing leaves me feeling a bit ill.

On another note, looking forward to more chapters. Please keep up the good work.
Gaiseric chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
I must admit, I laughed hard at Hinata's sleepborne reactions to the new Naruto sleeping nearby!

I also like that you've used Tsunade as an impliment to outline the difficulties with the new life Naru wants to make for herself, rather than just accepting it as 'Hey, you want to be seen as a new person? Fine, let me just rubber stamp a few forms'.