Reviews for Charming the Snake
I'm thoroughly enjoying this :)
you don't need our opinions, i'm sure you did just fine :p
I'm loving this! So much more entertaining and not dragging like the other ones.
GENGARtheGHASTLY chapter 6 . 4/26
its been years since you updated?are you still alive?
Hufflepuffmaraudergirl chapter 6 . 4/8
this is a great story. please carry on
dark nightmere chapter 6 . 2/27
I don't think that you need to rewrite this story as it is very good the way it is and I love dark Harry stories and dark Hermione stories as those are the best Harry potter stories there are when those two are the dark lord and lady nothing can stop them. I think that Series should side with Harry but his loyalty will not be fully with his grandson as he aims to try and pull Harry back from the darkness and not let him fall so far into darkness that there is no redeeming him as he does not want to become like the rest of his family who where purely dark. I think that Harry should attempt to learn how to become an animagas but it will take considerable power to become one as Harry aims to become a snake of some sort to terrorize the Giffendors but things should start to fall out of place as Dumbledore is quickly closing in on Harry and has his suspicions that he may have helped Tom to claim the Stone so most stop him. I think that Dumbledore should aim to find out what Harry is up to and stop him from coursing any more chaos to the students even though Ginny unknowingly gave Tom passion over her it was still deadly but the boy who lived is supposed to fight against Voldemort and his death eaters not join them. I think that Hermione should learn that she is Voldemort's daughter as her mother was a witch before she fled from her father after he revealed his plans to her which scared her so she aimed to hid Hermione from him but Hermione will smile as she aims to join her father and conquer the wizarding world in the name of the dark lord. I think that Ginny should prove to be a great servant of the darkness unfortunately for her Ron would have gown even worse over this year and acutely attempt to kill her several times over the coming year but thanks to Harry she will survive to become a Death eater just like Harry and her friends.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 5 . 2/2
I love how Harry is in Slytherin. I love stories where Harry ends up in Slytherin.

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!
morganna12 chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
AHHH. Please will you update... it's been 3 years so it seems unlikely but I'm not giving up hope!
PurplePythonShoes chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
Nice to know you're editing the chapters. Update soon?
AwEsOmEiZeR123 chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
Harry should participate in the tournament to introduce himself to TDL & DE's
AwEsOmEiZeR123 chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
Harry's patronus and animagus should be a black dragon but he should also have one or two other animagus forms.

Btw i am head over heels inlove with this story. Please please please continue it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
This is an excellent story! Unfortunately, it looks like either you have been locked out of your account or life has simply taken over. Either way, I'm not going to bookmark it because it hasn't been updated in over 3 years. Still, I really liked it!
Noxy the Proxy chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
This is a rather good story. I can't wait for the re-write or next chapter.
Luiz4200 chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Why can't the fic stay as it is and just get normal updates? Anyway, when will Voldemort tell Harry Sirius wasn't a real Death Eater?
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
I'd rather hope Harry will stay out of the tournament. Voldemort will not need it anyway.